Author Topic: Swamp Goblin Troll  (Read 4709 times)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Swamp Goblin Troll
« on: January 18, 2007, 03:55:15 PM »
There was suppose to be a Swamp Goblin Troll and a Net carried between 2 Drone Riders in the CM book. I'd like to see the Stats for these. I had heard rumor the info from the book was going to be posted. Any word on this?
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Glenn M

Re: Swamp Goblin Troll
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 08:14:43 AM »
Well we were making a Wiki that was going to be a fan version that used whatever official stuff we could get our paws on, however nobody helped.  Though I don't recall the troll, but I can think of a figure that would be pretty suitable for the SG's.

This is the Iron Kingdoms RPG Bridge Troll, and seems like it would fit the bill nicely.

Anyways, yeah I never got much information on CM, so the project got abandoned as best I can tell.  Though I recall Thom saying that CM still belongs in whole to him and he may be able to publish it without Paradox.  But I have no idea what he is up to.

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 09:22:16 AM »
Nice Mini. CM was suppose to add a few things for the swamp goblins and the only thing put in the faqs was the Hunting Spiders. There was suppose to be a Troll, Several different types of spiders, a cargo net for the drones to use in seige's and I forget but I think there was something else for the SG to boost them a little.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 07:14:27 PM »
The fig looks more like King Karnophage
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 07:15:27 PM »
http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/cerulean_mists/swamp_goblins?wikiPageId=269232

Perhaps I am blind, but I see nothing about a troll.  Also I never ever heard about the net thing either.  Most of the units I have the most information on, however I may have missed things.  If you can dig up a source on the troll, that would be helpful.

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 08:32:14 PM »
My source for the troll and the net which was to be carried by 2 drones to carry a small squad over walls for siege's was Thom.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »
Oh did you talk with him or something, I just that it was odd it wasn't mentioned in the ToC when he posted it.  Either way it wasn't a bad idea, I just wish we had more details.  Feel free to add it to the Wiki though.  I am guessing the net thing would have been a piece of siege equipment.  Like the dragonbane scaling claws.