Author Topic: Prodos Forums  (Read 28802 times)

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
Re: Prodos Forums
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 01:34:28 PM »
Hi all,

Just a small note, I had not seen the other posts until today! I hadn't released there was more than the main one focussed on WZR.! I have seen them now and appreciate all the ideas and comments. As with everything they will be absorbed over the next few days and incorporated where we can.

Oh and another note, we really thank the forum administrators and users here for your support. The positive nature of the reaction we have had here has really been appreciated by us. And your inclusion of us has been really kind! I will continue to visit this forum on a more than daily basis

Mark

Hey Mark!   Thank You for being willing to listen.  I think that the changes you have made to the Hussars, and some of the other concept pieces show that you value our feedback.   

As "free consultants" you are getting the combined experience of some very good people, who love the game.   

The new Hussar figures look much better with the spike, gasmask and true shoulder armor.   The B-Hood Justicator looks downright bad-a$$.   New Chasseurs - great looking, and I like the variety of heads!   New Vulkan looks good.  Undead Legionaires look good...and I think they will be a great platform to bash up some unique mobs!   Some of these show that our feedback was valued and used.  Kudos!   

Now, hopefully, Prodos will become a multi-national gaming corporation worth billions and billions!    Well, OK, you can start with a good launch, and a solid line-up of good figures.  One step at a time...  :)
Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad

Offline Lancelot

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 08:28:27 PM »
We'll be here.  We're even mentioned on the video that Rob Alderman posted on youtube.   Keep on painting and throwing dice!!   

Where and which one? Ive seen videos and havent heard us mentioned.

Offline Prodos

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2013, 08:37:37 AM »
Hi all,

Just a small note, I had not seen the other posts until today! I hadn't released there was more than the main one focussed on WZR.! I have seen them now and appreciate all the ideas and comments. As with everything they will be absorbed over the next few days and incorporated where we can.

Oh and another note, we really thank the forum administrators and users here for your support. The positive nature of the reaction we have had here has really been appreciated by us. And your inclusion of us has been really kind! I will continue to visit this forum on a more than daily basis

Mark

Hey Mark!   Thank You for being willing to listen.  I think that the changes you have made to the Hussars, and some of the other concept pieces show that you value our feedback.   

As "free consultants" you are getting the combined experience of some very good people, who love the game.   

The new Hussar figures look much better with the spike, gasmask and true shoulder armor.   The B-Hood Justicator looks downright bad-a$$.   New Chasseurs - great looking, and I like the variety of heads!   New Vulkan looks good.  Undead Legionaires look good...and I think they will be a great platform to bash up some unique mobs!   Some of these show that our feedback was valued and used.  Kudos!   

Now, hopefully, Prodos will become a multi-national gaming corporation worth billions and billions!    Well, OK, you can start with a good launch, and a solid line-up of good figures.  One step at a time...  :)

Well we're hoping to be with WZR for the long haul.........

Offline Catinator

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 07:30:44 AM »
I keep my fingers crossed!

There was quite a creative group behind UWZ and some extra models later. Some of these guys still frequent the forums...

Offline kwegibu

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 12:43:51 PM »
Wow. I haven't been on the forum for many years now but it looks like it is still going strong. I looked it up when I found out about the kick starter for the new revision and to see if any of the old regulars from here were involved. Prodos would be silly to not learn from both UWZ and the work of the folks who have kept WZ alive here.

My biggest concern is game shops all seem pretty fed up with MC. I hope they give this new startup a fair chance :)

Offline Jase

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 10:47:28 PM »
Wow. I haven't been on the forum for many years now but it looks like it is still going strong. I looked it up when I found out about the kick starter for the new revision and to see if any of the old regulars from here were involved. Prodos would be silly to not learn from both UWZ and the work of the folks who have kept WZ alive here.

My biggest concern is game shops all seem pretty fed up with MC. I hope they give this new startup a fair chance :)

I'd say that when the starter sets are released, it would be a good oppurtunity to ressurect the Freelancer program to try to entice new players back to Warzone with demos at the LFGS or the various cons.
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Prodos

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 02:19:11 AM »

Hi There. We are getting a lot of support from the old Guard and obviously have strong links with Paradox, the licence owners. We have people from this forum sculpting and writing for us. So as with the imagery, game mechanics and fluff it is a great mix of old and new.