Author Topic: Thank you.  (Read 5938 times)

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
Thank you.
« on: December 17, 2006, 06:13:02 PM »
Hello.

A mighty shout of thanks to Phillysniper and dmcgee1 for a great night of warzone. A special thanks to their families for a great night. Now I have to paint my bare ass army for a rematch. Note to self GET more wolfshead dragoons, they ROCK!!

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
Re: Thank you.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 06:18:16 PM »
Yes!!! We have a new UWZ player in the midst and he rocks!! Great tactics and a desire to learn get better and spank dat booty  ;D I cant wait to play again, its nice to have some fresh blood to play with to keep me on my toes. Great playing Bill and heres to future games.
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 07:27:10 PM »
What Philly said - ;)
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 07:27:38 AM »
Glad you guys had a good time.  I was giving Jacob his Chronopia models and playing him and his brother Michael against my Devout.  Those kids keep beatin' up on me!!  A few more details in getting my house in order and I'll host Chronopia.  'Just got some crazy terrain at Petsmart!!  Y'all will be most impressed.  The house cleaning not so much as of yet.  Much work to do.

P.S.  There's nothing so colorful as Bill cursing his dice!!!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 07:57:05 AM »
Glad you guys had a good time.  I was giving Jacob his Chronopia models and playing him and his brother Michael against my Devout.  Those kids keep beatin' up on me!!  A few more details in getting my house in order and I'll host Chronopia.  'Just got some crazy terrain at Petsmart!!  Y'all will be most impressed.  The house cleaning not so much as of yet.  Much work to do.

Indeed... the only thing more entertaining is the crys of fear from the bulk of Thom's dice after he executed (ie: five-pound sledge-d) an offending d20 one night at the shop.

At some point, I would like to host up here... no less room but I will need to go get some sheets of plywood for tables. :)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 08:00:01 AM »
There are 6 tables at the local gamestore. If I could get a group of people together I could try to reserve the room for the day.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 08:00:43 AM »
Rumour has it that the Blood Bone Hammerer was modelled after that infamous moment.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 08:47:04 AM »
There are 6 tables at the local gamestore. If I could get a group of people together I could try to reserve the room for the day.

Depending on things, I might take you up on that... though Southern Illinois is a bit far of a drive for a day of gaming. ;)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 08:47:28 AM »
Rumour has it that the Blood Bone Hammerer was modelled after that infamous moment.

I would not be surprised in the least...
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2006, 05:41:56 PM »

well, there's a possibility that I'm going to be out your way sometime in January, so I might have to take you up on that there Top...

B..
the joys of in-laws in rural Illinois...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 07:17:28 PM »

I can;t let treasonous dice get away with killing my units. After all I am hardly to blame if my D20 kills my Soulflayer by twenty outing the thing :P, you would think I was to blame by putting it near a band of beserking, group attack desert wolves. ;)

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.