Author Topic: Chonopia Stuff Available  (Read 12237 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: Chonopia Stuff Available
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 04:24:34 AM »
Whoa Veez I was just kidding around. The Heretics are yours man.

I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY SERVANT OF THE LORD OF DECEIT!!!

VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 09:00:51 AM »
Veez do you have any other Chronopia miniatures that you would be willing to trade?
 Are you after New or Old style Brotherhood as I have most of the early sculpts.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 09:13:39 AM »
Andy--let me know when the Wolves are in the den! 

Guys, I'm covered for the Totem.  I even managed to find two for Jacob.  The look in a nine year old's eyes when the Totem goes berserk is priceless.  I'm looking forward to our next match.  So much painting to do to demo the game for his brother.  Looks like a busy winter. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 09:43:57 AM »
Let me know specifics in what you are looking for and I'll hunt them down.

I am definitely interested in new sculpts.  Sorry.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 10:39:36 AM »
Veez
 I am after Swamp Goblin Head Hunters,Leader,Champion,Musician and Standard.Goblin Archers,Sentinel and Web Masters.
 I have a box of the New Brotherhood troopers and some of the specials too.I would be willing to trade these as I bought the Target Games painted miniatures.The paint jobs on them are way better up close.
 Joshua,I will let you know and tell me when you get your package too.You have some converting to do as you have pieces for a Vulture Marksman included too  ;D.
 I have two of the Dark Tusk Totems,Two of the Horned ones Totems and one Wolf Totem which I will post pictures of by the end of the week.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 11:00:33 AM »
Mwahahahahahahaha!!!  Excellent.  That made my day.  Now back to this damnable office work, instead of hanging on miniatures forums all day.   >:(
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 03:35:43 AM »
Veez
 I am after Swamp Goblin Head Hunters,Leader,Champion,Musician and Standard.Goblin Archers,Sentinel and Web Masters.
 I have a box of the New Brotherhood troopers and some of the specials too.I would be willing to trade these as I bought the Target Games painted miniatures.The paint jobs on them are way better up close.

I'll keep an eye out for the little green meenies.  I have lot of stock to sift through.  I would like both the Heretics and the Dissadents (the came in a 4-pack orginally anyway).  What other stuff do you have that you would be willing to trade?

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 10:57:42 AM »
Veez I will keep those miniatures to one side for you and if you PM me a list of the miniatures you are after I will see what I have.Boxes and blisters all over the house  :D.

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 09:31:26 PM »
Veez,

Do you still have that Soulflayer hanging out for trade?  I checked my stock and I have 3 blister packs of the "spikey" legionnaires (6 models total).  I could throw in a little something else to bolster my end since I don't have a box set to offer.

Let me know.
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 04:56:23 AM »
I have not traded it away but I am out of pocket for a few days (around the 28th).  Let me get back to you then when I can give you a solid gurantee.

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2006, 09:20:32 PM »
No prob.  This time of year can do that to the best of us!
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 11:45:37 AM »
Updated my wish list.