Author Topic: I gotta say I'm thankful for...  (Read 5952 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
I gotta say I'm thankful for...
« on: November 22, 2006, 04:18:35 PM »
For a couple of "dead"* games, this place has had more life since the Dark News than it had before.  We have slipped off some dead weight (this is not a smack at Thom or anyone at EE, this is aimed towards at the "this game sucks but I post here anyway" crowd), grown closer (as close as someone can get with their favorite website that does not involve actions of, ahem, love) and learned about players from all over the world that we never knew existed.  Not to punch them in the face, but you don't see this kind of love from the Vor players (although it was a good great game) and they still have figs being produced.

Pat yourselves on the back gang.  You deserve it.

*Don't get upset anyone, I'm just making a point at how alive this place truly is.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: I gotta say I'm thankful for...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 04:25:31 PM »
Well met, sir
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 04:28:30 PM »
Ahhh punch away Veez, after all we are all friends here  :D

But I agree totally.
Heres to the rising again of the "DEAD"!!!! < raises his glass of prune juice>
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Halfbad

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 04:46:43 PM »
CHeers, I will drink prune juice to that.

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 05:12:26 PM »
I thought that prune juice made you dead...

it seems now that the community has not only grown to a close knit of "diehards", but it seems to have a vigor to it that I haven't seen in a lot of games that are still being produced and a lot of games which no longer are as well...

as long as the community continues to have this kind of fanatical desire to play and support the game, I'm sure that the game will be picked up in the future by someone (that hopefully will not change the game too much...)

B...
as God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again... or something like that...(I've never seen the movie, so bear with it)
eBay name: sylvas1970