Author Topic: Tekron Warmaster  (Read 14570 times)

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
Tekron Warmaster
« on: November 21, 2006, 06:25:31 PM »
Anyone have a Tekron Warmaster they are willing to trade? I'd love to get one of these. I'd also like to get any other of the last few releases...
I have all kinds of Chronopia, WZ, other minis, terrain or games to offer in trade.

Alternatively, If you know of a place that has any of this for sale, I'd appreciate a link....

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 06:28:18 PM by Alpha »
Arch Nemesis of the Pathetically Correct
Ebay Handle: Alpha-Male

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Tekron Warmaster
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 06:37:06 PM »
There is one on Ebay but I hope you won't go after it as it is part of a lot I am bidding on. I think the Polish site has some as well.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 07:39:02 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150061315798

If you got deep pockets take it - the Judge just bounced my max bid. If you get it then talk to me about trades or something for some of the other stuff
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 01:21:25 AM »
oh the TWM...

yes, we all crave him...

normaly I would take him, as it is not REALLY that much money..
-> compare that to other hobbies ship-model bilding or collecting things (the ugly plastic childs toys for example..)

but in the moment...  :P hhmmmm
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 05:49:19 AM »
Sorry A. but with bills and Christmas coming up $66 is too much for this poor child at the moment  :'(

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 11:51:22 AM »
No kidding.  Christmas Cheer has put a dampener on my purchasing these past couple of months.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 11:56:26 AM »
No kidding.  Christmas Cheer has put a dampener on my purchasing these past couple of months.

old and new Tekron are at Between Books over in Claymont Delaware..  New one on the wall, iirc and the old ones in a drawer.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 04:08:32 PM »
The drive is prohibitive othewise we would be tossing dice on a regular basis.  If only I could convince the Operations Officer to do a cross country to Jersey!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 07:20:17 AM »
Anyone go to Between Books and willing to pick it up for me? I'll send payment via paypal or money order...and will be glad to add in a few bucks for your trouble.

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 07:24:17 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150061315798

If you got deep pockets take it - the Judge just bounced my max bid. If you get it then talk to me about trades or something for some of the other stuff

What do you want in the listing, bud? I want the Warmaster and can use the Jungle Commandos....the rest I have no need of.

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »

old and new Tekron are at Between Books over in Claymont Delaware..  New one on the wall, iirc and the old ones in a drawer.

Hello

Sorry but I bought that new one from between books. Wargammer poland has them though.

wmeredith(9390william)
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 12:03:41 PM »
You never told me you wanted a megazoul. 

Of course I have one.

*sigh* I guess this means another shipment later in the year.

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 06:28:28 PM »
Is the Tekron Warmaster the guy with tank tracks?...

B...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »
That's the old one, Sylvas.  The new Tekron looks exactly like the one drawn on pg. 452
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2006, 10:13:52 AM »
The drive is prohibitive othewise we would be tossing dice on a regular basis.  If only I could convince the Operations Officer to do a cross country to Jersey!

sell it to him as a training mission, Veez.  McGuire AFB is a half-hour from Gamer's Realm... where there is still some product left.  I'm in Reading (roughly 2 hours from McGuire) but if you are able to sell the idea- say a Friday Fly up and a Sunday flyback, I'll make it a point to try and spring you from Zoomie-Land for a few hours.

I am fairly certain we can get the Philly/Jersey crowd to descend on Gamer's Realm.... right guys?
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y