Author Topic: Warzone Search Links  (Read 40763 times)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Re: Warzone Search Links
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »
I found this site www.gameparlor.com  No list posted sent want list had 4 of 5 that I asked for.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 04:25:39 PM »
I actually went to that store about six months back and did my best to clean it out (they still had a few things back I would have liked to go back for).  Great place with a great selections.  One of the things I hated to leave when I moved down here.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 05:22:39 PM »
I actually went to that store about six months back and did my best to clean it out
its selfisch guys like you that i had to order from poland!  :P  ;) :)
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline pinksuezo

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »
ahoy.  i found an independent seller in poland, who has lots of hard-to-find minis. i was a little suspicious at first since he is not affiliated with a games store, but he did send me a link to his seller's page on allegro, which is apparently poland's ebay, and he had a 100% good record there. also, i waited to post about him here until i received the large order i placed with him, which i did yesterday. all was in good order. so in conclusion, i feel i owe him one since he did get me my crucifiers haha. AND an unholy carronade.

his contact info is found here:
http://www.mutant.it/MDForum-printview-t-4442-start-135.html

the list of his products someone placed on the above thread is not as big as the list he emailed me. also, i told him about this forum and thread, so he might be popping up here sometime.
REPORT HERESY. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 11:26:08 PM »
thanks,

arco consulting is known.

there was a huge collective order from him with some guys from the german forum (incl. me).

-> good choise, all went smooth  (all LI specs belong to me, now, as well as the the terrain set! :))

P.s. wow, he is promoting his stock like mad.. -> this well of fortune will be dried out in 1/2 year...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 11:28:14 PM by Aldrien »
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 05:39:45 AM »
I actually went to that store about six months back and did my best to clean it out
its selfisch guys like you that i had to order from poland!  :P  ;) :)

Yeah because I see you swinging by there casually on your way to Berlin ;D!

Seriously, they didn't have that much.  It's worth a look though.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Sosna

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 12:02:59 PM »
You may try our web page: www.wargamer.pl - we still have good selction of Warzone and Chronopia models including project of imperial Vermin.

Offline nico*le*clodo

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 11:10:33 AM »
Most links are dead now.
Only Spiritgames and Princeaugust still survive... And e-bay of course.
Ah I wish I would have taken back up minis painting 2 years ago, I still might have been able to get needed pieces.  ;D