Author Topic: Abington Game and Hobby events  (Read 25325 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Abington Game and Hobby events
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 07:15:40 PM »
  Masherking and Jibba- Once a day is picked and its not a day where I have Drill/other events conspiring against me, you guys are welcome to come crash out here the night before... so we may take over the joint for the day.

That goes for my place, too, guys.  As long as you don't mind Homer the Hyperactive, 65 lb. American Boxer trying to lick your face off, you are welcome to the recliner and 12' (yes, that's 4 yards!) of couch space, a 46" big screen with PS2, and a fully stocked Coke machine.  Granted, Abington Hobby is only about an hour, or so, from Jibba and masher, the offer still stands.  We can party the night before with beverages and games of choice!  ;)

Homer the Hyperactive
Grunt trooper, required 1 model, mortal and stupid

CC  RC  PW   LD  AC  WD  ST   MV   AR   SZ  PC
10   0    1     51   32   63   84    65   206   1  **7

Special Abilities:  Predator Senses: 2, Natural Attack (ATS 10, after a good night of table scraps), Leaping Annoyance (must get to say hello, face to face, or he will not stop attempting to jump into your face).
*Special Rules:  Vulnerable to laser light (must chase until he pees)

1 - LD is 15 if you assume the "submissive position."
2 - Those AC's are: Eat, sleep, and crap.
3 - I keep beatin' him down, but he keeps gettin' up! (playing, of course)
4 - He's a brute!  His head is made of concrete, and he has no idea that gravity and inertia are forces with which he has no control.
5 - Not quite cheetah-like (and definitely not as graceful) but, when he slips out of the leash, it's like a day at the dog track - and everything's a rabbit!  Besides, you should see him chase a laser!
6 - He's a dodgy son of a - well, you know from which animal he was birthed.  ;)
7 - You ain't got enough food to keep him in your army!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 08:04:15 PM by dmcgee1 »
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 07:19:02 PM »
  Masherking and Jibba- Once a day is picked and its not a day where I have Drill/other events conspiring against me, you guys are welcome to come crash out here the night before... so we may take over the joint for the day.

That goes for my place, too, guys.  As long as you don't mind Homer the Hyperactive, 65 lb. American Boxer trying to lick your face off, you are welcome to the recliner and 12' (yes, that's 4 yards!) of couch space.  Granted, Abington Hobby is only about an hour, or so, from Jibba and masher, the offer still stands.  We can party the night before with beverages and games of choice!  ;)

I choose Fresca and Parchesi  ;D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 07:52:19 PM »

You, sir, have, possibly, the most wreched taste I've ever encountered.  Karma for you!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 07:58:43 PM »
 :P  Uhm.....How about Strawberry Crush and Mystery Date then?  ;D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 08:01:06 PM »

I heard that Fresca is great for removing paint from pewter and tar from smokers lungs  :P
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 08:02:38 PM »
:P  Uhm.....How about Strawberry Crush and Mystery Date then?  ;D

Now, you're talkin'!

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 08:08:09 PM »
Hello.

Why don;t you guys try budwieser and Bloodbowl since jibba and masher have teams. Boys night out/in. Remember primal screams to a minimum.

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 08:12:36 PM »

Special Abilities:  Predator Senses: 2, Natural Attack (ATS 10, after a good night of table scraps), Leaping Annoyance (must get to say hello, face to face, or he will not stop attempting to jump into your face).

Dave you forgot the STEALTH SA!!!! If there is food around you wont know hes there until the food gone... There goes the squads rations  ;D
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 08:13:08 PM »
Hello.

Why don;t you guys try budwieser and Bloodbowl since jibba and masher have teams. Boys night out/in. Remember primal screams to a minimum.

wmeredith.

No primal screaming?!  I'm out...  ;)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 08:24:49 PM »
Hello.

wmeredith.

I gotta disagree with Triple H, Burt et al......If we be drinking beer it has to be Mexican Imports w/ lime - Sol or Negro Modelo if I can get it

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 09:30:21 PM »
Hello.

wmeredith.

I gotta disagree with Triple H, Burt et al......If we be drinking beer it has to be Mexican Imports w/ lime - Sol or Negro Modelo if I can get it

Man Law:  Don't fruit the beer!

Personally, I prefer Jack & Coke.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 09:51:11 PM »
Bah!! Man Law is for those who need someone else to tell them how to be a man. Besides I would rather be labelled a girly-man before I listen to any of those prima dona metrosexuals

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 04:59:17 AM »
Touche, Top, touche!

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 05:10:47 AM »
Thinks for the invite guys.
I'll let steve know also (just in case he hasnt read this)

I have a vision of Daves living room being a Mecca for Dudes 
all you need is strippers on dancing poles....but your wife might have issues with that  :P
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 06:04:08 AM »
Perhaps I should bring my baby, (aka, the Xbox 360) with Gears of War, and Ghost Recon.

:)
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba