Author Topic: Topkick's Trades  (Read 18058 times)

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
Re: Topkick's Trades
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 08:11:48 AM »
OMG I just spit out my Fruit Loops!!!!  ;D

Karma to you good man!
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 08:50:08 AM »
Somebody, please make another trade with Veez. :D

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 03:14:02 PM »
now that was funny Veez...

I had to give you Karma for that...

B...
makes the Razide seem like a Gremlin...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 04:06:22 PM »
They are testy at first.  I regret not including similar instructions in Wmerideth's Mercurian Maculator.  I fear I have not heard from him since it arrived. :-[
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 05:13:36 PM »
They are testy at first.  I regret not including similar instructions in Wmerideth's Mercurian Maculator.  I fear I have not heard from him since it arrived. :-[

well, things to remember for the future...

B...
vital information deseminated from this site...

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 10:04:50 PM »

It has arrived, and I am eagerly awaiting instruction on it's care and maintanance. By the way is it normal for it to growl then rip peoples arms off prior to being feed.

wmeredith(9390william)
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2006, 08:28:34 AM »

It has arrived, and I am eagerly awaiting instruction on it's care and maintanance. By the way is it normal for it to growl then rip peoples arms off prior to being feed.

I wouldn't worry just yet...when it gets truly annoyed, it doesn't growl...

just throw it a little turkey, or a small dog...

B...

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2006, 11:56:31 AM »
Paperwork lost in the Dark Symmetirc Mail:

Blessed of Illian, rejoice in this day as the Dark Mistress has seen fit to bless you with one of her favorite creatures of war. 
Mercurian Maculators are one of the most popular attack beasts of Illian obtained from her Dark Majesty today. This dimensional import can grow anywhere from 14-16 feet in length, reaching a maximum weight of 500-1000 pounds. On average, they live 12-15 years in captivity, however they can live up to 20 years if taken care of properly. Ironically, in the wilds of Mercurian caves, they tend to live up to 30 years, if not hunted down by corporate or Brotherhood forces.  Mercurian Maculators come from a hot and humid environment, however, they are more active during nighttime hours. They can become territorial and will not hesitate to use their strong and powerful jaws, nails, or Gorgaroth Mounted Machineguns.
Indoor Housing
A juvenile Mercurian  Maculator can reside in a 50-200 gallon aquarium, however, their rapid growth will cause them to outgrow this enclosure within a few weeks. Enclosures come in many different sizes, shapes, and styles and are made out of wood, glass, plexiglass, or foucused Dark Symmetric matter weaves. The substrate should be easy to clean to help you out. Newspaper works well and is most cost efficient, however, artificial grass, the bones of prisoners and slaves, indoor-outdoor carpeting, or linoleum are excellent choices as well. Avoid sand, soil, and bark, as these substrates can lead to obstruction or impaction if your Maculator ingests them. Shallow food and water dishes should be provided, and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at least twice a week. It is also important to provide your Mercurian  Maculator with climbing materials such as branches, pieces of bark, rocks, damaged vehicles, cathedral ruins, broad limbs, or drift wood.  Also, Maculators like their privacy so do not house them with other creatures, no matter how short on space you are.  If your minions are going to place bets in the winner, the Maculators are a 2 to 1 bet against anything smaller than a Praetorian Behemoth.  Plus they rarely make their beds and roommates are prone to complain about the smell.
Water
Mercurian Maculators need water to survive and should have it readily available. Mercurian Maculators obtain most of their water intake through the plant or animal matter they consume, however, some Mercurian Maculators enjoy drinking out of water dishes, or lapping water off leaves or wood in the cage. Misting your Mercurian  Maculator with cave or sewer water and it’s environment daily will help keep it hydrated and provide it water droplets to drink. Some Mercurian Maculators who are provided water dishes may train themselves to eliminate in their water. Their dishes need to be regularly and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to prevent internal bacterial infections.  Also, if you find your Mercurian Maculator is not using its proper waste elimination area, feel free to rub its nose in any fresh wastes.  Ensure that you are out of arms’ reach immediately following.
Bathing your Mercurian  Maculator is another good way for your friend to obtain water, and is a good habit to get your Maculator use to. Bathing should be offered in shallow, lukewarm water, 2-3 times weekly. Always supervise your Mercurian  Maculator to prevent any accidents. Remember, not all Mercurian Maculators enjoy bath time. Some will swim around and enjoy it, others will panic and attempt to kill anyone or thing in reach.
Handling
Mercurian Maculators need frequent and regular handling to help tame them. Mercurian Maculators can learn to show affection to those who own them and handle them frequently. Juveniles should be held at least 2-3 times daily for approximately fifteen minutes. Stroke the back and neck while holding, and get your Mercurian  Maculator accustomed to picking them up and handling them. MERCURIAN MACULATORS CAN BE TERRITORIAL AND AGGRESSIVE BY NATURE. ALWAYS USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN HANDLING ANY MERCURIAN  MACULATOR.  Also, ensure that they are unarmed when you do so.
Feeding
Mercurian Maculators are omnivores and should only be offered a variety of fruits and vegetables and freshly bloodied kills. Mercurian Maculators should be fed on a daily basis, and enjoy hunting for themselves.  Be careful when releasing prisoners into their enclosure.  In general, the habit leads to them hunting any creature that sets foot in their territory, which has led to some embarrassing moments when various Nepharites find their favorite Templars snatched up and eaten prior to setting off for battle.  Also, doomtroopers and certain Brotherhood and corporate warriors have a bad habit of killing the Mercurian Macualtor, so it is best to simply shoot and kill them or cut their heads off.  Plus, Mercurian Maculators don’t like being watched when they eat.
Now, go forth and do great things for our Mistress, or have your soul hunted for all eternity.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2006, 12:02:53 PM »
you have a lot of time on your hand...

B...

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2006, 01:51:30 PM »
that is great! very nice ironic+not serious = grotesque fluff <- fun!

maj. anderson inspired me in the BR.

plz. continue, at least sometimes.
"Don´t anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 09:29:27 PM »
New additions to list.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 05:27:10 AM »
In my package I sent to Aldren, there is a prototype Machinator MK II HMG unit for copy.  You may wish to talk to him about getting a copy for yourself.

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2006, 06:06:07 AM »
I will do the gun that came with vince diamond. perhaps with some greenstuff that could be a smg for future reavers (nice blades, but the guns.. the figs lack cybertronic touch..)
or even for machinator HMGs. the 3(?) barreled long gun doesn´t do it too well..
-> it is basically a maschII with added cut down 3-barreld MG.

btw, the survailor is really nice! perhaps I could add a ammo feed from a backpack and he is perfect.
"Don´t anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 09:00:58 PM »
I was thinking of using Brakkar the Avenger's MG from Necromunda and either repositioning the arms or sculpting it as a lower arm replacement like the machines in LoS if the fig had not been made. If there is no HMG Spec made then I need 2 more Machinator Mk II's
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2006, 04:01:13 AM »
What you can do (and this is how I made the prototype) is cut the arms off the Machinator Mk II leaving the shoulder pads then use the extra arms from your catechan jungle fighers (you'll need to cut the tops off to make them fit) then place/pin the hmg in the arms.  It is easier than it sounds.

BTW I think Prince August is seling MKIIs right now.