Author Topic: Topkick's Trades  (Read 18072 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Topkick's Trades
« on: October 28, 2006, 08:49:53 PM »
Updated 11 April 2007

I am consolidating my figures and filling out my armies at the same time. As I do I will be posting items I am looking for and what I have extra. I have cleared all the compledted trades and will be listing new stuff over the next few weeks.

Available items

Semai
2 Heretic Corruptors

Bauhaus
3 Metal Ducal Militia
1 Metal Ducal Militia Sgt
1 Hussar Grenadier (new style) (Hussar Kapitan?)
1 Konrad von Juntz
1 Pauldron Sgt  - closed helmet

Capitol
2 Purple Sharks (new style)
4 Sunset Strikers
2 Sunset Strikers Flamer Specs
1 Sunset Strikers Demo Spec
1 Sunset Strikers LMG
1 Sunset Strikers Sgt

Imperial
Wolfbane Necromower
Plastic Sean Gallagher from Seige of the Citadel
4 Wolfbane Commandos (w/ beard)
4 Wolfbane Commandos (w/o beard)
2 Wolfbane Commando Chieftains
1 Wolfbane Commando Hereo
1 Wolfbane Commando HMG Spec
3 Wolfbane Commandos w/ Shotguns
4 Warhounds
1 Warhound Chieftain
1 Berzerker Chieftain
4 Wolfbairn (2 gun in left hand pimp shooting/2 sword over head in right hand)
3 Wolfbairn HMG Specs

Dark Legion
Ezoghoul

Looking For

Bauhaus
4 Dragoons
2 Dragoon Snipers

Capitol

Cybertronic
3 Chausseur Sgts
Chausseur HMG

Sons of Rasputin
4 Northern Sons.

Misc Items I am Looking For
Old GW Bloodbowl Plastic Humans
15 plastic GW Space Marine Bikes

Color Codes
Green = New Additions to List
Brown = Trade Pending
Orange = Trade Completed
Red = Purchased
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 05:10:21 PM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Topkick's Trades
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 08:12:06 AM »
1 Hussar Sgt (old style - visor down)
2 Hussar (old style)

Would these be Pauldron Hussars?

1 Hussar Grenadier (new style)

...and the Hussar Kaptain?
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 09:22:02 AM »
Yes they are the Pauldrons and if the Hussar Kaptain is holding a machine pistol and tossing a grenade then yes it is the Kaptain
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 10:03:17 AM »
Is the Nasca razide the one with the shotgun (weapon pointing left) or the one with the ashnagaroth (rotary cannon pointing right)?  I can get you the one with the Ashnagoroth, and maybe convert you the other.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 11:58:10 AM »
I have two of each - who needs one?
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 12:26:52 PM »
I have two of each - who needs one?

uhm......That would be me

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 01:16:09 PM »
Whoops - missed that one ::)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 04:39:57 AM »
After consulting the rulebook, I do indeed have what you are lookign for.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 06:32:39 AM »
After consulting the rulebook, I do indeed have what you are lookign for.

Anything on my list catch your eye? If so PM me.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 09:12:28 AM »
I'd trade for a dissadent and/or Dark Huntsman.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 06:49:59 PM »
Trade with Veez worked out perfectly. Karma and my thanks for your donation to my ever expanding Army of Darkness.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Care and Feeding Instructiosn (enclosed in the package I sent to Topkick)
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 04:55:05 AM »
Care and feeding for your Nasca Razide.

Welcome brother of darkness.  Your being entrusted with a Nasca Razide shows that our masters have emplaced great trust in your abilities to cast down the humans that hold your shackles and bring humanity forth into the arms of the Dark Soul.
The Nasca Razide is a powerful tool that will help you do your part to achieve this goal, or be damned forever should you fail.  There are certain steps one must take when one has first been entrusted with a Nasca Razide.  The tragic and embarrassing loss of Gorthark the Vile’s hidden temple in Heimburg illustrates this clearly.   
Nasca Razides were originally bred for combat on Dark Eden where our master has already made deep inroads (except for some minor setbacks in the northern arctic region).  That said, the Nasca Razide is adapted to a highly toxic atmosphere, and has found itself to be comfortable in environments most living or necrotecnologically enhanced creatures would prefer not to reside in for extended periods of time.  This has made adaptation to the conditions found in the rest of this despised Solar System somewhat challenging. 
First, upon transportation (most likely via Dark Portal since crates and other shipping containers make them uncontrollably violent) it is important to remember that your Nasca Razide will be disoriented.  This has a tendency to make them uncontrollably homicidal so ensure they are placed in a room devoid of excessive light, darkness, blunt or sharp objects that can be used to induce injury.  Do not, under any circumstances, hand them their Ashnagaroth, either loaded or unloaded as this will invoke their primary urges, making them uncontrollably homicidal.  They will need a period to calm down ranging from ten minutes to fifteen days (standard Luna).  Since their facial expressions are subtle and extremely difficult to read, you will not know until someone has entered the room and either established communication with the Nasca Razide or been torn to shreds in an act of homicidal rage.  Also, when threatened, they have a tendency to stay motionless.  This may be mistaken for passivity and acceptance of their new surroundings.  Whomever you send in to establish communication, ensure their loss is of no consequence to the smooth operation of your cell/citadel/dark temple.  Also, ensure this individual has no facial hair as the Nasca Razide has none and does not trust those who do.  Have them enter the room slowly with their palms up but facing backwards.  Ensure their palms are at a precise 30 degree angle, for anything else is a symbol that the gesticulator is untrustworthy.  An individual that the Nasca Razide finds untrustworthy in these circumstances (it is important to consider that they are generally mild of temperament and forgiving unless provoked) will result in the offending individual being torn limb from limb and their bloody parts used to draw arcane symbols on the walls of the Nasca Razide’s enclosure (interestingly, the Tekrons are at a loss to explain this behavior-I am sure it will be studied in generations to come!).  If handy, have the first (or second at this point) contactee splash oil in the Nasca Razide’s face (avoiding the eyes however) as this will remind it of Dark Eden where it was created.  Ensure that the oil is not too heavy or light, and that the stains it makes are pleasing to the Razide.  This has a tendency to make them uncontrollably homicidal as well.  Sometimes, the Nasca Razide will pretend to go along with the ruse of acceptability until it reaches a larger party of individuals.  At this point it will attack the first person it came in contact with and use them as a club against any others, assuming there are no other significant weapons available.  Caution by higher echelon temple members is advised-we know you are excited by your recent acquisition but there will be plenty of time to get to know your new team member after it recovers from transition shock (although statistically, 28% never fully adapt despite numerous attempts-so give up at attempt number five or so).  Ensure that everyone involved avoids eye contact as this too has a tendency to make them uncontrollably homicidal.  Should the Nasca Razide go into a homicidal rage, back off and give it 10 minutes to 15 days to calm down again.  Ensure that you feed it during this time as hunger has a tendency to make Razides in general testy.

Good luck with your struggles against the humans and may the Dark Soul empower you with his endless blessings.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 05:10:26 AM by Veez »

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 05:07:07 AM »
lol   :D

no seriously, that text should be in a story thread..
"Don´t anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 06:14:44 AM »
Thats funny :D
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 06:19:13 AM »
Veez -

I told you it would be a hit on the forums  :D