Author Topic: Looking for Jackal, Cobra, Grizzly  (Read 6427 times)

Halfbad

Looking for Jackal, Cobra, Grizzly
« on: October 24, 2006, 09:05:06 PM »
I am searching for these resin kits, we all know what they are. If you have any leads on them, please PM me here.

Thanks!

Adam
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 09:13:03 PM by Halfbad »

Halfbad

Re: Looking for Jackal, Cobra, Grizzly
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 09:12:46 PM »
Whoops! My bad! I will edit it.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't mean to break any rules.

I am a noob.

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 01:32:19 PM »
I will drop in my opinion, just that..

this is childish...

the game is dead and we are all collectors buying regulary (from ebay... ::))

everyone knows that money may flow in PMs, and why not? we talk about 20-30 $... and collectors items..
(-> in "normal" sales, here of course, a little more..)

so who, actually, would complain, and why?

If there is someone responsible (perhaps the one who pays the forum) could drop in his opinion?

If there is really a problem, I need to have it explained..

cuīs

"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 01:35:34 PM »
I would respect (since that seems to be the consensus) the "no buying/selling of figs" rule (even though I agree it has become overcome by events) but the resin stuff was never the purview (sp?) of EE and they have no right to tell us not to sell it any more than someone selling their Vor stuff for example.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 03:14:44 PM »
It is not the selling of specific items that is the issue.  When EE was alive, this area was for trading only - not selling.  It had nothing to do with Thom, or anyone else saying what could or could not be sold here.  I, personally, have no problem posting an item for sale, or posting that you are looking to buy an item.  I am merely stating that the rules used to be that there was to be no selling, here.  That said, I, too, would appreciate an official statement from those in charge of these forums.

Please, see the, "About the Trading Post" topic in this area.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 03:16:28 PM by dmcgee1 »
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 05:05:48 PM »
The rules to this forum are clear but there is nothing wrong with posting that your looking for or are offering for trade mini's or resin collector pieces. Just have the other party PM you to determine what your willing to trade for. Lets not start slinging terms like childish it is uncalled for. This was set up for trading and EE was nice enough to renew this site for us to use.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Halfbad

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 06:18:03 PM »
cease fire?

I fixed my mistake, and I am sorry that my post caused all this uproar.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 06:20:09 PM »
Don't consider it a group attack  -  think of it instead as a group of aggressive and overly enthusiatic Walmart Greeters
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Halfbad

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 06:28:40 PM »
 :D

Hahaha in my head in just saw a dozen or so elderly people with Southpaws and Gehenna Pukers going to town in the foyer of a walmart.

Too much coffee today..

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 04:07:51 AM »
It is not the selling of specific items that is the issue.  When EE was alive, this area was for trading only - not selling.  It had nothing to do with Thom, or anyone else saying what could or could not be sold here.  I, personally, have no problem posting an item for sale, or posting that you are looking to buy an item.  I am merely stating that the rules used to be that there was to be no selling, here.  That said, I, too, would appreciate an official statement from those in charge of these forums.

Please, see the, "About the Trading Post" topic in this area.

You are correct.  I will do my homework next time. ;D
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!