Author Topic: Any Warzone players in or around Philadelphia?  (Read 7635 times)

007design

Any Warzone players in or around Philadelphia?
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:54:48 AM »
I live in Broomall specifically.  Been a LONG time since I played.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Any Warzone players in or around Philadelphia?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 12:25:18 PM »
HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHE  ;D  ;)

Sorry man but I couldn't resist. Philly is the homebase of UWZ designer and guru Thom Talamini. He and several of the guys still play and there is also a large group in the New Jersey area just a few hours away that play. Look for Lancelot, Joshuaslater, PhillySniper, and when his pooter gets up and running again the Big Kahuna himself EPrime to name a few.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 12:41:10 PM »
There are a couple of us in or around the Delco area. A couple in the Montco area several in South Central NJ. I work in KOP and DMcgee lives in Sharon Hill. Drop us a line and wed gladly get you back into the flow.
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

007design

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 08:22:14 AM »
Where do you play?  Also, I no longer have as many figs as I used to.  However, I still have a lot of Bauhaus troopers from the 2nd ed. box on the sprue that i could assemble.  (Along with some unpainted Dragoons and Venusian Raiders and a few miscellaneous other Bauhaus figs)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:03:01 PM »
I am 20 minutes from Broomall in Sharon Hill.  Drop me a line.  Gimme a call during the week.  484-494-7348.  Don't listen to anyone else on the forums.  They don't know me.  I swear.  I am a nice guy.  Ted Bundy and I have nothing in common!  :)
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline gwingfan

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 06:04:14 AM »
I live in ambler, in the Ft. Washington area.
I am a dark lord of the sith, fear me!!
Homebase: Ambler, PA (near philly); Currently at the University of Central Florida in the Orlando, FL area