Author Topic: WANING SUMMER Phase II  (Read 6929 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
WANING SUMMER Phase II
« on: September 19, 2006, 06:34:49 PM »
Capt Matthews:  Sir, here are the first of the Bauhaus students.  As you can see we are mostly filling some gaps and providing finalized training for some individuals.
Maj Anderson:  Very good, I can see we have some Ducal Militia, Strike Kommandoes, Mounted Hussars and HOLY CARDINAL IT'S THE UNDEAD!!!
Capt M:  Ahem.  Sir, those are the newer DM Sergeants and Heavy Weapons troopers.  If you think that's bad, you should see the medic.
Maj A:  Please, I just ate.  How much more will there be?
Capt M:  A couple of high value targets and some Jackals to replace the missing GT-Offroads.
Maj A:  I look forward to them then.  Dismissed.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 06:22:14 AM by Veez »
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
Re: WANING SUMMER Phase II
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 04:54:02 AM »
I like the Strike Kommando. :)
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 06:27:52 AM »
I'm quite proud of that one.  The frett saw is starting to pay off.  I just wish I could use it for a mold and knock out about four more. 
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 06:35:16 AM »
Why can't you mold it?
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 08:32:52 AM »
a) Time
b) Money
c) Skill
d) Equipment
e) All of the above

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 01:37:39 PM »
making a mold isn't that hard to do...just a little time-consuming...

B.
Resin is my friend...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 03:59:21 PM »
Damn, that IS alot of reasons.  :P

A man can dream, though.  A man can dream...

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 05:50:37 PM »
Capt Matthews:  The usual sir.
Maj Anderson:  Egad!  What a priggish bunch.  I swear their armor was the bane of my existence.  You know, per Bauhaus regulations, the Venusian Rangers are allowed to camoflauge their uniforms.  You already know my feelings on white.
Capt M (in his best "just agree to make him shut up voice"): Yessir!
Maj A (not getting the hint): And this Max Steiner and Heinrick Wolf; I never could tell which was supposed to be which.
Capt M:  I believe that Wolf was the one with the wolf on his kneepad.
Maj A (still not getting it): And that Marshal.  He blood horse kept dropping its business every where.  I say too, the medic-the horse must have kicked him in face a few times.  I now know why this is the "Mutant Chronicles".  That and the picture took all the highlights out of the rock the Marshal was on.  It took us hours to find a decent rock so he'd be happy.  Sigh, you just can't get good help these days.
Capt M: Very good sir.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 04:53:09 PM »
Major Anderson leaned back in his chair and savored the latest pictures from Capt Matthews. 

Well done, he though to himself; two corporations down, three to go.  Plus the Cartel and Brotherhood of course.  Then he could concentrate on other matters…
Suddenly the room went cold and the major found himself on his knees.
“The equinox has come and gone; the summer has waned major.  Where are the forces you have promised me?” a dark voice whispered.
The major struggled to speak for a moment then stammered, “I-I have done much master!” he pleaded, “in 44 days I have trained 65 units to include 5 vehicles, 7 conversions, 5 individuals and no less than seven High Value Targets!”
“Yesss, you have swollen the ranks of mankind’s, giving my master more enemies.  What have you done for meeee?”
“But, we’ve learned much about them!  I now know many secrets of their heroes!  They are puny and weak compared to you master!”
“Fool!  Of course they are!  Who do you plan to train next?”
“I-I was thinking of the Mishima contract…”
“No, the time is not yet ripe, nor are Cybertronic.”
“But Imperial is too large for us to handle right now!”
“Our unwitting dupes are not my concern at this time.  The Cartel.  Train the Cartel.  Tell me of the Doomtroopers and their ilk.”
“It shall be as you wish master!”
“Of course it will.  Fail me and you shall find that my master’s brother needs men of your caliber…bodies to fill the ranks of the undead!  The summer has waned Major; the autumn is rising!”
Before he could respond, Major Anderson found himself in a pool of his own vomit, shaking.
“Anderson!  Get in here!  We have work to do!”
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 12:42:18 PM by Veez »

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 05:50:58 PM »
Oh Hoooo!!!

The plot thickens...
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 05:57:25 PM »
Maplewood giving us a great storyline thru their scenarios and now Veez gives us a story based on his painting schedule that is better than most sci-fi novels on the market today. Great Stuff
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890