Author Topic: Calling Mishima Players  (Read 6869 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Calling Mishima Players
« on: September 07, 2006, 01:44:24 PM »
I have a modeling project that with some help I think would be worthwhile (it's for a figure that has rules but no model).  I'd like to include a couple more people in on it because they would be easier to produce en mass (I have concrete plans to build two, perhaps more if the bits become available).  It may be bits intensive but worth your while.  If you are interested PM me.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Work in Progress
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 05:18:08 PM »
So you guys don't think I've been lazy these last couple of days, here are the first pics of the project I alluded to with this post:

I didn't get any takers on a partnership to crank out two more, so I'll probably just convert up the third walker and offer it up for trade if anyone is interested.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: Work in Progress
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 05:30:57 PM »
So you guys don't think I've been lazy these last couple of days, here are the first pics of the project I alluded to with this post:

I didn't get any takers on a partnership to crank out two more, so I'll probably just convert up the third walker and offer it up for trade if anyone is interested.

Oh geez....

Nice dude!

Btw- I fould the figure box.  Which fig was it again?
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: Calling Mishima Players
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 05:55:24 AM »
The freelancer-two weapns and mad looking.

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 06:16:21 AM »
The freelancer-two weapns and mad looking.

Gotcha.  I will try and send it out before Friday- going away for weekend  (catching Navy/Rutgers @ Navy for the heck of it)

I still have yer address I think.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 06:28:17 AM »
Nice!!!

I want some!

What bits do we need?
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 08:15:29 AM »
1 Shockforce Urban Walker (there is a Shockforce store on Ebay)
1 Extra Machine gun (Shockforce heavy weapons pack)
1 Void 1.1 Viridian Marine Gauss Cannon

Cut the front off of the Urban Walker just in front of the seat.  Assemble the legs as normal minis the front (and the cowling that is obviously no longer being used)
Cut the back off of one of the HMGs.  Mount, inverted, on top of the other machine gun.  Pin directly on to the front of the chassis (see picture).
Add guitar wire for effect and pins for banner poles.
Add plastic to front of walker to hide cut marks.
Pin the gunner on the body and add a backrest.  Do not glue the gunner yet.  Dry fit and put the foot pedals so that they match the chassis.  Add a small strip of plastic underneath the rider between the yousticks.

This is where I am right now.  I will paint when I get done with the current chapter of Dark Harvest and expand into Mishima.  Pics to follow of course.

Offline Ruther

• Warzone Deutschland
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 01:13:21 PM »
Thats the first Selfbuild Conversion of the Walkers i liked. They look even better than the concept.
He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Fastest

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 02:28:09 PM »
That is a great conversion Veez. I personally am using 2 unconverted walkers from the void line.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 06:22:39 AM »
Which ones?