Talaminiatures > General Discussions

Spammers

(1/15) > >>

Coil:
It seems we have been getting a bunch of spammers recently. As soon as I see them I delete the threads. If you see a thread click on the the report to Moderator thread and an e-mail will be sent to Wedge and me and whoever sees it first will nuke the thread.

/Andreas

Wedge:
Yes indeed, I have nuke two myself.  Please send email or PM to myself or Coil and we will take care of that kind of crap straight away!

Coil:
We've had a couple of more spammers posting here the last couple of days. If you see a post that you think is a spammer or something else you think needs the attention of a mod use the Report to Moderator link on the bottom right of the post.

Coil:
It seems the report to mod button doesn't work at the moment, at least not for me since I haven't gotten any e-mails lately.

Wedge, do you get them?

I've increased my surveillance and have nuked a bunch of spam threads lately. But if you see one send me a PM.

Most important though is not to click on any links in the messages.

/The Mod

Topkick:
I've reported several and then after reporting them they go away and come back. Not sure what is going on but I'll keep hitting the Mod Signal  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version