Author Topic: New Cartel Unit- Bounty Huntress Reena MacRae  (Read 4295 times)

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
New Cartel Unit- Bounty Huntress Reena MacRae
« on: July 19, 2006, 03:07:02 AM »
YEah... right now the OFFICIAL rules are dead... but the game lives on.

While I was over in the sand box, I came up with a few ideas/concept units and was going to send them to Thom when I got a chance.  Obviously, that became a moot point.

The ideas I came up with though are worth posting here.  Below is the first.

Cartel Technician/Bounty Hunter Reena MacRae
Individual, Mercenary
cc11 rc10 pw8 ld14 ac3 mv4 s4 w2 Ar 17 sz 2 pc45

gear: Interceptor SMG, pair of Punisher pistols, bowieknife
abilities: CCTraining 1, Give Orders (Mercs only), Hatred 2 (Clan Bartholomew), Hatred 4 (Semai), Espionage, Dire 4 (Versus Imperial)

Reena was a member of Imperial until she got news of her husband's death.  She got it when the Local Clan reps showed up at her door with an Asset Reclamation team in order to reallocate Clan MacRae property (ie: her house) to another Clansman needing the house more than a widow.
  Refusing to join the Mourning Wolves ("Damnit...  I want justice, not suicidal vengence!!  Besides, I hate catching colds..."), she set out to the streets of Luna in search of the man who killed her man.  A year later, Reena had both successfully got her hubby murderer and exposed a Semai cult in the process.
  Her experiences during that time taught her a number of skills useful to finding and killing the aspects of darkness allied to Semai...
   She also learned alot more about how the Clans treat those who rebel against the Corporation.  As such, Reena has developed a rather specific dislike for her old Corp and Clan to the point of Infamy.

May not be taken as advisor by Imperial.

recommendeded figure: Valeria Alvaro from Iron Kingdoms

John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Re: New Cartel Unit- Bounty Huntress Reena MacRae
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 09:58:22 AM »
John do away with the Hatred of Semai and the Dire and add Secondary attack since you choose to give her 3 CC weapons. IMHO Phil
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: New Cartel Unit- Bounty Huntress Reena MacRae
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 11:33:38 AM »
As advised for revision-

Cartel Technician/Bounty Hunter Reena MacRae
Individual, Mercenary, 1 per army
cc11 rc10 pw8 ld14 ac3 mv4 s4 w2 Ar 17 sz 2 pc45

gear: Interceptor SMG, pair of Punisher pistols
abilities: CCTraining 1, Give Orders (Mercs only), Hatred 2 (Clan Bartholomew), Espionage,  Secondary CC attack

Reena was a member of Imperial until she got news of her husband's death.  She got it when the Local Clan reps showed up at her door with an Asset Reclamation team in order to reallocate Clan MacRae property (ie: her house) to another Clansman needing the house more than a widow.
  Refusing to join the Mourning Wolves ("Damnit...  I want justice, not suicidal vengence!!  Besides, I hate catching colds..."), she set out to the streets of Luna in search of the man who killed her man.  A year later, Reena had both successfully got her hubby murderer and exposed a Semai cult in the process.
  Her experiences during that time taught her a number of skills useful to finding and killing the aspects of darkness allied to Semai...
   She also learned alot more about how the Clans treat those who rebel against the Corporation.  As such, Reena has developed a rather specific dislike for her old Corp and Clan to the point of Infamy.

May not be taken as advisor by Imperial.

recommendeded figure: Valeria Alvaro from Iron Kingdoms
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y