Author Topic: BHoodie Model ID  (Read 3201 times)

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
BHoodie Model ID
« on: June 18, 2006, 12:40:53 AM »
With all the trading going on I was recently inspired to take a close look at my yet unused Brother Hood collection.  In doing so, I found that I have several models that do not appear in either the book or the gallery.  So, I was wondering if I could get some help with indentifying them.

The first is the helmetless SGT with the serrated sword and hand gun.  I know that there has been much criticism of this model but, who is he?  I believe he is the "old" trooper Sgt.  Is this true and what is he now?

Then next is what I believe to be an old trooper that went with that sgt.  The model has a volcano rifle being held up in the air in the right hand and a machine pistol pointing out in the left hand.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanx in advance.
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
Re: BHoodie Model ID
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 08:23:33 AM »
Stalker,

Sounds like you have the "Big Head" Trooper Sgt.  He is now "officially" an Elite Trooper Sgt.  The other fig sounds like an Elite Trooper.  The giveaway would be the receiver of the Volcano.  If it has scrollwork, then it is definitely an Elite Trooper.

Hope that helps.   
Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 08:24:14 AM »
The second is the old elite trooper and the sgt is either from the old trooper or elite trooper units
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 02:25:47 PM »
Thanx to ya both.  :)
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.