Author Topic: Thom Lives!!!  (Read 14555 times)

Offline Slappy

• Journeyman
Re: Thom Lives!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 04:34:11 PM »
Any day now.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 01:25:41 PM »
Any day now.

Thanks for that most necessary update Slappy.

I don't know which I'm more tired of - Thom's continued delays in keeping his word or the never ending smart-alek comments from people who keep coming here to pop off. Bottom line - Excelsior is gone, Thom had a major health crisis and several personal problems at the same time and he has stepped away to concentrate on more important things. He will be back when and if he decides to and your little cutsie comments here do nothing positive so knock it off or take the train.

Thom knows we are here and the longer he waits the fewer of us there will be and the less likely we will be to trust him or anything he may try to produce in the future. His future plans are his to screw up. Thom if you read this - quit ****ing in your cheerios and decide what you are going to do. Stand or walk away but let it be your decision rather than just procrastinating until it is made for you.

I think Warzone and Chronopia are some of the best games out there and that is why I continue to play and promote the games. I intend to continue to play and run at conventions for my enjoyment. A group of us have formed a GAMA club called the Midwest Crusaders and plan run at Origins each year. We chose the name becaue it will have a recognition factor with players we hope. As for Thom he is as welcome as anyone else to stop by at any con I am at to talk, play or go grab a beer. As for Thom's future plans - I wish him success with them. If he ever wants to call and talk I will be there for him as I would for any of my friends.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 04:52:12 PM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 02:58:11 AM »
I imagine it probably sucks to be getting it from both sides.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Slappy

• Journeyman
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 01:34:30 PM »
anything he may try to produce in the future.

I am fairly confident that no one in their right mind would invest in any future game of his.

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 01:46:53 PM »
I think enough has been said here and this post should be closed. EE was nice enough to leave the forums up and for those of us that enjoy using the forums i dont think comments like this are needed. Whats done is done let it go.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Wedge

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 02:11:06 PM »
I agree.  Before this turns into a flame war of any kind I will lock this thread.  I think we should all take a step back from this issue as it obviously involves emotions that might lead us to type things we'll regret.  Breathe deep fellas and try to use your energy and love for these games in a strictly positive way.  Thanks