Author Topic: UWZ/Chronopia Megabash  (Read 12990 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: UWZ/Chronopia Megabash
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 11:02:28 PM »
Not just Origins - I plan on still doing the Con Circuit and running Warzone, Chronopia, and Legions of Steel at all of them
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 11:06:09 PM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 06:11:46 AM »
What do you mean by final? ??? As long as we all keep playing the games will never end.  Topkick, Southpaw, ColdThunderD, Sylvas, myself, and others who are not on these boards plan on running events at Origins every year from now until we are unable too.

Final for me @ Dexcon.  After this event, I am no longer running games for Double Exposure events.  Does not stop anyone else from running stuff though.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 09:31:38 AM »
John try this on for size. If you are willing to attend but not work for maybe if we start planing now. We could set up enough games for say Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun so that between warzone and chronopia that maybe 7-8 people could go for free and the people that go for free would cover (soda,tea,drinks,snacks,candy,and food say subs at lunch, fast food for dinner,etc) That way the people paying to go will only have to get a pre-req ticket. I'am willing to get a room for 1 night  and  if someone else covers the second night we could add some mre events and poss get a few more in for free. This will have to be well planed out and we'll have to a good number of people attenting, but this way we can set up a hell of a miniatures weekend. We can run scenario's, Mega-battle's,tourney's, and bring and battles. I'am willing to work with anyone to set this up.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69