Author Topic: dexposure this weekend.  (Read 3329 times)

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
dexposure this weekend.
« on: May 17, 2006, 07:44:44 AM »
A friend just sent me an email saying that there will be some Chronopia bring and battle this weekend at the East Brunswick NJ con.  Anyone going for that or Warzone?  Scheduling does not permit me to go, but I'm curious about who's running it and what's up .  I went to www.dexposure.com and saw some details, but someone organizing this should really have posted some info on this forum.  If I had a little more notice, my crew might have rearranged the schedule.  Any info appreciated.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Re: dexposure this weekend.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 08:44:19 AM »
There was 2 postings under warzone. one on march 24th and one on april 11th.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: dexposure this weekend.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 10:02:42 AM »
A friend just sent me an email saying that there will be some Chronopia bring and battle this weekend at the East Brunswick NJ con.  Anyone going for that or Warzone?  Scheduling does not permit me to go, but I'm curious about who's running it and what's up .  I went to www.dexposure.com and saw some details, but someone organizing this should really have posted some info on this forum.  If I had a little more notice, my crew might have rearranged the schedule.  Any info appreciated.

Welll...

Its Warzone Bring and Battle this weekend (Saturday morning).  Dexcon 9 will have alot more of both games- bing and battles of both systems, a 1k UWZ tourney and a UWZ rule-based scenario.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y