Author Topic: Stygian chariot.  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Stygian Warrior

Stygian chariot.
« on: September 29, 2005, 03:36:46 PM »
Has Cerulean Mists come along enough for there to be rules avalable for the serpent chariot  ???. I have so many conversion Idea's for it I can't wait  :P. I can just see my Stygian horde surging forward with the chariot in the lead. ;D
The hosts are glorious in slaughter.

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
Re: Stygian chariot.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 09:41:42 PM »
I'm not sure if there is going to be a Stygian Chartion in CM, I don't seem to have the index I printed handy.

There is an excellent picture on Coki's site, from the Empire Chronopia page, of a Stygian Chariot...pretty damn spiffy looking....I'd still have to kill it...but still...damn spiffy...
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Stygian chariot.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 10:01:01 AM »
@Stygian Warrior--Bill, I remember it was in the pdf of the mists content.  I'm almost perversely hoping that only a picture is available for a while so we can see your conversion concept.  Good grief! 

P.S. you may be playing in the con this weekend with some of my painted Dwarves, but after that, your horde, unpainted, primed, or painted, is due for a smackdown on our table.  Cheers.

@Southpaw--thanks for the tip to Coki's site.  I will check out the chariot pics there.  I also used a laser printer to get that Empire picture--laminate it and it makes an excellent oversize bookmark. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA