Author Topic: Cerulean Mists - Finishing The Project  (Read 20483 times)

dagorauk

Re: Cerulean Mists - Finishing The Project
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 05:15:30 PM »
Welp, I'm sitting at a computer with nothing to do, and found there is no google group! That link is dead...
(And someone complained about these forums possibly going down?)

Anywho, I was going to start churning out ideas for roughly what some of the units would be/do. I'll just focus on Devout and SoK for the time being since they're the two I played.

Here's the basic ideas...
Unholy Champion - Waitasec...isn't that already done?
Bone Golem - I want to say this is done already too...
Charnal Golem - Or is it just this one that released and not the Bone one?  :-\
Bane Guard - I'm thinking converts who fight a little better against their seed race. Maybe just Human, Elf, Dwarf, and Blackblood options? Or possibly narrow it only to Humans because of their hatred for the One King.
Arch Necromancer - What to say? Better spells, maybe slightly better at fighting?
Visceramancer - Someone who has spells that affect opponent's bodies adversely and allies bodies positively, so long as they are not dead. I can see them being more of a "buffer" than an attacker.
Thralls - Like the brain-dead shields the Stygies use.
Vermin Swarms- What it sounds like. No attack roll, when the swarm covers a victim they must make a save to avoid being poisoned.
Abominations - Followers warped in body to be more effective warriors. Possibly immune to crits while still being Mortal, low Armor and low Def, two wounds, decent strikers with their hands replaced by warped bone blades?

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »
The Bone Golem and Unholy Champion are indeed complete. I have the stats if you, or anyone else needs them.

The figure for the Charnel Golem was released, but the stats were never posted that I am aware of. (Sad, too, it's a kick-ass figure. I am fortunate to have gotten one. That, and my 30 Risen Archers  ;D)

The only other thing on your list that I know anything about is the Arch Necromancer. As I recall, when he was sneak peeked some time ago, he was going to be *quite* the bad-ass, and only available in Devout armies of 1500 points or higher.
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

dagorauk

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2006, 05:01:36 AM »
Unholy Champion - Waitasec...isn't that already done?
Bone Golem - I want to say this is done already too...
Charnal Golem - Ok, this is probably just another golem, just that only the Visceramancer can summon it. No idea what it might have to be special. Maybe a fear effect?
Bane Guard - I'm thinking converts who fight a little better against their seed race. Maybe just Human, Elf, Dwarf, and Blackblood options? Or possibly narrow it only to Humans because of their hatred for the One King.
Arch Necromancer - What to say? Better spells, maybe slightly better at fighting?
Visceramancer - Someone who has spells that affect opponent's bodies adversely and allies bodies positively, so long as they are not dead. I can see them being more of a "buffer" than an attacker.
Thralls - Like the brain-dead shields the Stygies use.
Vermin Swarms- What it sounds like. No attack roll, when the swarm covers a victim they must make a save to avoid being poisoned.
Abominations - Followers warped in body to be more effective warriors. Possibly immune to crits while still being Mortal, low Armor and low Def, two wounds, decent strikers with their hands replaced by warped bone blades?

Ok, now that I've adjusted that...any further commentary before I start statting?

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 08:51:13 PM »
I uploaded a chunk of teh army list information, I didn't go into a lot of detail because I am tired.  I may get more uploaded tomorrow as well as go into more detail with the units I know about.

Lotus

Offline Nitron

• Journeyman
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2006, 03:53:31 PM »
Thank you Glenn!

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2006, 07:14:17 PM »
I am uploading all the pictures I have now.  I need the picture of the Umbral Scout though.  It was the elven chick with the axe.  I also need pictures of all the new figures painted up.  If you have stats for any of the units, please upload them as soon as you can.  It isn't hard.  I added a lot of new information, a few stat lines, some conjecture and a few of the pictures.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 07:53:26 PM by Glenn M »

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2006, 11:01:51 AM »
Stats for Unholy Champion added.

SP
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2006, 02:51:16 PM »
I fixed the Holy Champ and Bone Golems stats, they have to be entered as a table for them to work.

Offline Nitron

• Journeyman
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2006, 03:18:43 PM »
Added all pictures to the art page.

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2006, 03:53:13 PM »
I added the full table of contents to the first page, it should make navigation a lot easier.

Lotus