Author Topic: Cerulean Mists - Finishing The Project  (Read 20453 times)

Offline Firstborn

Re: Cerulean Mists - Finishing The Project
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 09:48:29 AM »
I bet there is a lot of pdf files somehwrer on a lonly computer ;)

I so wish i the cm files would apear somewhere, but thats wishfull thinking i guess.

@ Firstborn

So if i want to take part on the Chronopia Project i'm forced to register at google? :(

Thats kinda sad.

Ruther,

You can e-mail your contributions if you would like. I just don't trust these forums for any kind of robust, backup
we need for a project like this. Google Groups are not going away; EE forums are at some point.

chronopia@gmail.com

Would any of the playtesters be able to send the un-finished Cerulean Mists? If you could, it would help
us have more of a framework to start from, rather than doing everything from scratch.
Chronopia - The best fantasy miniature wargame ever made

Offline chribu

• Keeping track of all the answers
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 10:13:02 AM »
I will not be continuing the discussion or development in this forum. There is to much instability with these forums, and I wouldn't plan on EE notifying you of anything.
As I said, little info will be lost if these forums go down, as for EE's web site which i've mirrored. So I don't see all that risk...

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 11:20:01 AM »
By the way, I will be able to scan the Chronopia rulebooks pages , cut out the text then adjust them for Cerulean Mists, I would probably use scans out of First edition though, since it would make them look nicer.  I wish I had more of Chronopias graphics, specifically the 2nd edition Logo.  As it is silver instead of gold. 

Glenn

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 11:22:20 AM »
Would any of the playtesters be able to send the un-finished Cerulean Mists? If you could, it would help
us have more of a framework to start from, rather than doing everything from scratch.
I'd like to get some sort of word from Thom that it is ok before I spill anything.

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 11:33:55 AM »
Call him  ;D

Seems a shame to have done all that work for nothing, so even if they can't sell it perhaps they can get it to the fans anyways. 

Offline Firstborn

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 01:36:35 PM »
I'd like to get some sort of word from Thom that it is ok before I spill anything.

Coil,

Thanks for following up on this.

If it is okay with Thom, please e-mail it to me and we will start working on it.

chronopia@gmail.com
Chronopia - The best fantasy miniature wargame ever made

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 02:39:46 PM »
Sounds great if it goes through. Count me in to assist in finishing it.

SP

Coil,

Thanks for following up on this.

If it is okay with Thom, please e-mail it to me and we will start working on it.

chronopia@gmail.com
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 03:43:21 PM »
I have all the current information assebled according to what information we have on my Laptop, now it is a matter of getting the rest of the information.  So if Thom gives permission to the playtesters to hand over any of the info, that'll be great, otherwise we'll have to make it up as we go.

Later,
Glenn

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2006, 08:06:23 PM »
I just had an interesting thought, perhaps we could make it WIKI, not sure how exactly it works when attaching it to other websites, but I do know that you can set it up so that either only certain people can modify things, or else that they have to be approved.

What we could do is after we have designed something (perhaps even with alternate statlines and such) we could post it up on the WIKI part of the site, and get it reviewed, then after it as needed until it comes across as being the best option.  We could post up only certain parts for review and leavwe them up for perhaps two weeks, then lock them down, unless a huge bug is found in which case it would have to go up for review again.

Offline Ruther

• Warzone Deutschland
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2006, 03:26:34 AM »
Sounds like a good Idea to me
He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Fastest

Offline Nitron

• Journeyman

Wedge

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2006, 02:54:41 PM »
If you are in need of my services (play-testing, rule-bouncing, etc.) let me know.

dagorauk

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2006, 06:04:29 PM »
What the hell...if I get bored I might churn out a few units. SoK and Devout are probably the factions I know best.
btw, is there anywhere to view the old table of contents?

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2006, 09:47:44 AM »
What the hell...if I get bored I might churn out a few units. SoK and Devout are probably the factions I know best.
btw, is there anywhere to view the old table of contents?

I have it if you need it.

Jason
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

Negral Zar'akin

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2006, 09:56:27 AM »
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

Negral Zar'akin