Author Topic: Chronopia future?  (Read 3358 times)

Offline FCM

Chronopia future?
« on: October 26, 2015, 03:11:29 PM »
I wonder how a nice story to Chronopia has not still attracted the attention of some production house? :'(  >:(

Some miniatures are unavailable!
It would take a restilyng thumbnail .... the rules of the second edition / first are excellent ... only serves to create the new miniatures.

What do you all think?

Offline Jr_Boyd

Re: Chronopia future?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 10:43:02 AM »
I have started this response three times and it makes me ill.

I think Chronopia is done, although it is a slick piece of fantasy with good rules and miniatures. In todays world it is to easy to start something new and not have to pay Licensing and work within the framework of someone else creative limitations. One of the reasons I decided to go back to my Chronopia roots is because most of the gamers I know today are members of the "Game of the Month Club" meaning they play and support way too many games. The game although de-funked still meets my requirements for a fun beer and peanuts afternoon and I have always gamed for the hobby aspect. I don't want my figures prepainted or computerized. I want tactile and a hobby.

I think it would be very difficult to reanimate this one, but lets hope I am wrong.  ;D

P.S. I will do my best to keep the blood pumping