Author Topic: First house = Moving Sale  (Read 14075 times)

Offline Lancelot

• Administrator
First house = Moving Sale
« on: January 20, 2014, 07:51:26 PM »
Hey All, well  the big plunge has been taken and just got first house.  Im  excited and scared witless at same time.  (Ill have room for my big projects and Game nights now! Can we say GEEKCAVE?!?) ;D

SOOO this means Lancelots Locker Extravaganza is open WIDE! Ill be putting lot of stuff up here and not just WARZONE/Chronopia. (For example Ive got antique dresser that needs work and home) First come first served.

Also if anyone can help out with moving day , it would be greatly appreciated!

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
Re: First house = Moving Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:54:25 PM »
Hey Lance!   Great news on the house.  Glad you are now amongst the propertied elite! :)   

Congratualation.   If I lived closer, I would help move...but Denver may be a bit far for a day trip...

Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 03:35:46 AM »
Hey All, well  the big plunge has been taken and just got first house.  Im  excited and scared witless at same time.  (Ill have room for my big projects and Game nights now! Can we say GEEKCAVE?!?) ;D

SOOO this means Lancelots Locker Extravaganza is open WIDE! Ill be putting lot of stuff up here and not just WARZONE/Chronopia. (For example Ive got antique dresser that needs work and home) First come first served.

Also if anyone can help out with moving day , it would be greatly appreciated!

Depending upon the day chosen to move, I and my son can definitely help.  Sundays are the only day I am available (until softball season starts, then you are pretty much on your own ;)).

I have, currently, many boxes.  I can get more as needed.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Lancelot

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 11:38:49 AM »
That would be great Dave! We're looking weekend of march 22.  How big boxes can you get. ironically dont need huge ones but small tyoes . We got TON of books!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 07:28:14 PM »
That would be great Dave! We're looking weekend of march 22.  How big boxes can you get. ironically dont need huge ones but small tyoes . We got TON of books!

Call me (listed)
e-mail:  dmcgee1@gmail.com
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!