Author Topic: Belzarach Bayonets ???  (Read 43678 times)

Offline Kaile_Bloodhammer

Belzarach Bayonets ???
« on: July 18, 2013, 08:30:48 PM »
Okay, I think I need this explained to me. 
How is it that the Belzarach, the assault rifle that is arguably made for close combat and that every model with a Bel. has a bayonet on it, can't actually mount one, because in the weapon's profile in the front of the book it states "None" under its options?
I'd hate for this to sound more like a rant, but as I was building a list I had several extra points and thought, "Hey, this should be a kick!"  And as I go back looking at the bayonets and rifles I find I can't mount one.  I was a bit shocked and dismayed and had to ask and see if there was an explanation for this.

Offline rob_alderman

• WARZONE RESURRECTION 2013
    • PRODOS GAMES
Re: Belzarach Bayonets ???
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 03:12:52 AM »
In Warzone Resurrection, Belzarach Rifles have Bayonets, as for UWZ, I cannot answer! :)

Offline micmellon

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 11:18:56 PM »
The Belzarach has a CC value of 0 which indicates it has a bayonet.

The rule book stated: "Assault Rifles are, with the exception of the Belzarach and the Yari Shogun, unwieldy in CC."

All other AR have an CC value between -4 and -2. The damage is still like all ARs the ST of the user so it could be a kind of Piercing Bayonet.

The special rules section of the Belzarach says none because the CC effects are already in the weapon stats and no other bayonet or add one can be mounted.
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline Oakwolf

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 08:39:19 AM »
Ah the good old bayonet discussion :)

Fluffwise, the Belzarach has a sectionner bayonet attached (built-in, actually) to it.

I'll just link an older thread about this, in our circle we've made a house rule for bayonets, and it worked quite well in the UWZ games i've played.

You'll find it at reply #20 on page 2, feel free to use it of course.

http://forum54.oli.us/index.php/topic,6528.15.html
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:55:49 AM by Oakwolf »

Offline Kaile_Bloodhammer

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 07:02:08 AM »
That was use, thanks.