Author Topic: License Info  (Read 73331 times)

Offline Pieper

Re: License Info
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2006, 02:51:18 PM »
Now this is the Warzone Forum I remember.   ::)
Where's Grumpel and Topkick to really kick things into gear? ;)

Now really what is everyone fighting about?  Whether or not EE did anything?  They did do something, 2 rulebooks, plus some figures, that is fact.  Was that enough to resurrect either game to their high point?  No.  Could they have done more?  Given the circumstances probably not.  We can all agree on 2 things though: we love these games and don't want them to disappear, and we appreciate what has been done.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 02:55:26 PM by Pieper »

Wedge

« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2006, 03:00:57 PM »
Now this is the Warzone Forum I remember.   ::)
Where's Grumpel and Topkick to really kick things into gear? ;)

Now really what is everyone fighting about?  Whether or not EE did anything?  They did do something, 2 rulebooks, plus some figures, that is fact.  Was that enough to resurrect either game to their high point?  No.  Could they have done more?  Given the circumstances probably not.  We can all agree on 2 things though: we love these games and don't want them to disappear, and we appreciate what has been done.

Not everyone appreciates everything that has been done.  But at least you, Pieper, can admit that EE did do something to further the worlds Warzone and Chronopia.  Other's feel they did nothing--which I find ridiculous and utter nonsense (as I stated in one of my earlier posts).

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2006, 03:10:11 PM »
I think this has gone far enough.  :(

Thread closed if more relevant information regarding the status of the license should appear it will have to be posted in another thread.