Author Topic: New Warzone (merged thread)  (Read 339060 times)

Offline Horned God

Re: New Warzone (merged thread)
« Reply #855 on: November 05, 2013, 07:37:15 PM »
Just be consistent is all I Ask, as it is reasonable to ask. The book format looks good by the way.

Offline pinksuezo

« Reply #856 on: November 10, 2013, 05:32:59 PM »
hello all,
been busy with school so haven't followed the relaunch well, but i checked out their website and a lot of the minis have tags that say it will be shipped out ASAP.  does this mean those figures have not been cast yet?  that receiving orders is spotty?  im curious because theres a few minis id love to have even though I don't plan on fully getting into the new game.  a second question: are the minis the same size as our beloved warzone minis (28mmish?) or is the size off like the ffg game?   thanks all.
REPORT HERESY. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline Brother Jim

« Reply #857 on: November 10, 2013, 10:04:57 PM »
When I get my new Valkyries and Laura I'll let you know.
Fear my ability to teleport hand grenades into your pants..........without the pin or spoon !!!!

Ebay alias: sweettooth32

Offline rob_alderman

• WARZONE RESURRECTION 2013
    • PRODOS GAMES
« Reply #858 on: November 11, 2013, 02:30:20 AM »
Hi there, people are on waiting lists, we are focusing on earlier orders at the moment, but we simply didn't anticipate how popular this game was going to be.  :)

Waiting for dispatch should be no longer than 2 weeks now.

Offline pinksuezo

« Reply #859 on: November 11, 2013, 11:08:24 PM »

Waiting for dispatch should be no longer than 2 weeks now.

for all the figures on the site then? or just the ones with pics of actual minis? (the ones with only digital design pictures are not available at all i'm assuming??)  I don't want to place an order to find out the mini will be sent out some day in the distant future so...

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline rob_alderman

• WARZONE RESURRECTION 2013
    • PRODOS GAMES
« Reply #860 on: November 12, 2013, 02:52:56 PM »
Everything except for the Heavy Vehicles is ready for dispatch.

Offline pinksuezo

« Reply #861 on: November 12, 2013, 11:40:32 PM »
THANKS. my wallet doesn't thank you.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #862 on: November 20, 2013, 11:57:32 PM »
hello all,
been busy with school so haven't followed the relaunch well, but i checked out their website and a lot of the minis have tags that say it will be shipped out ASAP.  does this mean those figures have not been cast yet?  that receiving orders is spotty?  im curious because theres a few minis id love to have even though I don't plan on fully getting into the new game.  a second question: are the minis the same size as our beloved warzone minis (28mmish?) or is the size off like the ffg game?   thanks all.

I believe that the WZR figures are a bit smaller.  Rob, can you confirm this?   UWZ and Classic WZ are 28mm +.  WZR are supposedly true 28mm.  

I remember reading this somewhere, but might also be suffering from a long work week...

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:59:32 PM by MadBrad »
Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad

Offline Durandal

• Unstable Construct
« Reply #863 on: November 21, 2013, 05:19:09 PM »
Now that I have my minis, I can confirm that they are "true-scale" 28mm for the most part (some non-human/vehicle stuff works either way).  If you have anything for Infinity, they scale pretty well with that.

Next to 1st Edition figs they will look really skinny.  They may look a bit small next to some 2nd Edition stuff (though they scale well with the plastics from the boxed set).

Either way, they look fantastic so far.  I love 'em.

Offline Grinder

• In war, truth is the first casualty.
« Reply #864 on: December 18, 2013, 03:45:07 PM »
Everything except for the Heavy Vehicles is ready for dispatch.

And i guess the sculpture is left?

Offline Horned God

« Reply #865 on: December 27, 2013, 12:55:56 AM »
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/513277403/mutant-chronicles-warzone-resurrection/posts?page=1

The new templates are one of those rare 'wow' moments in being a gamer. They are truly awesome.....

I sort of what to see what their normal clear templates look like.

Offline Spoon_Para

• Ganymede
« Reply #866 on: January 04, 2014, 02:15:09 AM »
Actually, the new minis are 38mm (true-scale or how you call it) but nowhere close to 28mm. Which means they are higher and skinnier than 1st edition minis (which are mostly 33mm) and much, much higher than 2nd edition minis (which are mostly 28-30mm).
There are some comparison pictures here....

http://ganymede-english.weebly.com/1/post/2013/12/warzone-resurrection-1st-batch.html

Offline Kratach

• Journeyman
« Reply #867 on: January 05, 2014, 06:47:16 PM »
Actually, the new minis are 38mm (true-scale or how you call it) but nowhere close to 28mm. Which means they are higher and skinnier than 1st edition minis (which are mostly 33mm) and much, much higher than 2nd edition minis (which are mostly 28-30mm).
There are some comparison pictures here....

http://ganymede-english.weebly.com/1/post/2013/12/warzone-resurrection-1st-batch.html

I was kinda shocked to see how much larger the figures in the post were. Not only do they tower over the original guys they look to me to be very slender and downright stretched. The Valkyries as shown in the photo at the end are pretty shocking too. I don't know if resin can be easily straightened but hopefully the casting QC will improve.
It IS as bad as you think it is and they ARE out to get you!!!

Offline Spoon_Para

• Ganymede
« Reply #868 on: January 07, 2014, 01:17:08 PM »
People say they can be easily straightened under hot water.....others say the spear bend at room temperature....I cant really comment on that as I do not have "hands on" experience with Valkyries yet.
Regarding the dimensions....it is not only the look, they really tower over them and are slender as they seem to be....which is the "true-scale" ... I guess? I will try to write more and make more photos as soon as I get my KS order with Brotherhood...

Offline Horned Owl

• Hoot!
« Reply #869 on: January 08, 2014, 01:58:50 PM »
Mildly hot water and careful bending will work pretty well if it´s the same material as the Sedition Wars miniatures. You can also pose arms and legs in this way if you´re looking for variety.
"How was I supposed to know he was an unarmed man? His back was to me."