Author Topic: New Warzone (merged thread)  (Read 341465 times)

Offline semai99

Re: New Warzone (merged thread)
« Reply #615 on: March 20, 2013, 09:05:35 AM »
I like the look of the new undead with the extras and the old tech meets necrotech gun,  I wonder what unit the pledger for the Cardinal level is going to do?

I bet there will be 2 new levels as well all 5 fractions & all 5 fractions + cases.
I came, I saw, I ran away

Offline rob_alderman

• WARZONE RESURRECTION 2013
    • PRODOS GAMES
« Reply #616 on: March 20, 2013, 11:02:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure they said somewhere that they are working on some new pledge levels... ;D

All very exciting!

Offline micmellon

« Reply #617 on: March 20, 2013, 11:49:45 AM »
It is surprising. When I things are going well with the new WRZ it gets even better. The new Undead are awesome!
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline Grinder

• In war, truth is the first casualty.
« Reply #618 on: March 20, 2013, 01:53:44 PM »
New stretch goals and a painted Razid. I really dig the model but the paint job is far from the Everassur.

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #619 on: March 20, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
Today we unlocked Capitol! Big Bob Watts and his forces from the starter set are being 3D rendered as I write! We should be able to share in a couple of days.

So now we can announce that Mitch Hunter will be our £85k Stretched Goal! He is a Warzone favourite and we are really looking forward to seeing him in action very soon!

And finally, please see the image of the Undead Legionnaires below. The new guns and shoulder pads will now come in the starter sets and their Add-on boxes. We hope you like them (the additions for the other starters will be announced later today....

Those really look awesome. I always liked using other factions to populate the Legionnaires.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Durandal

• Unstable Construct
« Reply #620 on: March 20, 2013, 08:21:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure they said somewhere that they are working on some new pledge levels... ;D

All very exciting!

Pretty good deal for an upgrade to.  I think that when I up my pledge near the end I will go that route.  Each of the additional starters over the Dark Legion work out to being less than £25.  Swapping out the one I'm already swapping out from my DL pledge as well as the t-shirt (and adding on a few important things) gives you a boat-load of credits to play with.  I ended up calculating it all out (because I'm anal like that) and I got me everything I was originally adding on straight from my current pledge at a pretty hefty discount with room to spare for more custom dice (and it already comes with the LE card pack I didn't think I was going to be able to spring for).

It is a great midway point between DL and Cartel levels.  Not quite a sweet spot like Razide and Dark Legion, but for people looking to splurge it offers a lot of flexibility.

Offline Fremen

« Reply #621 on: March 20, 2013, 09:13:28 PM »
I am totally late to this party and just stumbled onto the Kickstarter from Tabletop Gaming News.  I've had my head down in other projects, and playing Reaper Warlord and Aberrant Game's Rezolution. 

Wow, I don't even know where to start, these guys came out of nowhere.  I guess I should read the 45 pages of posts here already, and given time I will, but what is the consensus?  Looks like the models are really good, and i love that this may pump new life into the Warzone Universe. 

I'm cursing myself for having no funds to speak of right now.

Offline Grinder

« Reply #622 on: March 21, 2013, 12:49:08 AM »
Welcome back! Take a loan or mortgage your house for Warzone is back ;D Dark Legion is a very nice entrance level. But if you want some more things the new level  "The Five" is really good.

Offline semai99

« Reply #623 on: March 21, 2013, 03:24:28 AM »
Welcome back! Take a loan or mortgage your house for Warzone is back ;D Dark Legion is a very nice entrance level. But if you want some more things the new level  "The Five" is really good.

I thought the going rate was a kidney  ;D ::)
I came, I saw, I ran away

Offline Grinder

« Reply #624 on: March 21, 2013, 04:21:17 AM »
Haha i have sold my soul to the Dark Legion, and it was worth it.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #625 on: March 21, 2013, 06:44:24 AM »
I am totally late to this party and just stumbled onto the Kickstarter from Tabletop Gaming News.  I've had my head down in other projects, and playing Reaper Warlord and Aberrant Game's Rezolution. 

Wow, I don't even know where to start, these guys came out of nowhere.  I guess I should read the 45 pages of posts here already, and given time I will, but what is the consensus?  Looks like the models are really good, and i love that this may pump new life into the Warzone Universe. 

I'm cursing myself for having no funds to speak of right now.

Welcome back.  Reaper's Warlord game is all I've been playing too. 
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Oakwolf

« Reply #626 on: March 21, 2013, 06:48:29 AM »
Snide or side remark on the Razide:

Why does it have a loin cloth? They are not mammals or ashamed of anything (lol at that notion  :D )  nor had any clothing in illustrations that i remember of. The legs are a bit long, but it'll pass no problem. Remove the loin cloth and it'll be perfect.

---

Cheers

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 06:52:20 AM by Oakwolf »

Offline Prodos

« Reply #627 on: March 21, 2013, 08:56:59 AM »
Snide or side remark on the Razide:

Why does it have a loin cloth? They are not mammals or ashamed of anything (lol at that notion  :D )  

Agreed, but we are and especially in certian countries and market demographics. With this pose it was felt appropriate. In time we hope to be able to fund alternative poses, in which case the 'skin from a flayed human' can be substituted by a well placed gun or alternative pose. Imagine 3 or 4 of these in a battle all with different poses, this one just happens to like the skin of a dead human around his crotch!   ;)

Offline Melanieshaman

« Reply #628 on: March 21, 2013, 11:28:13 AM »
Heh.....Brotherhood shoulder pads on the undead legionairres...love it  ;D

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong... just...

Offline Grinder

« Reply #629 on: March 21, 2013, 11:42:20 AM »
New pictures of the undead