For those interested, especially Blackblood players
I'll give you my review of the models.
1. Clean casting. Almost no mold lines, except for the ankles and under the tabard. The flash is easy to file off or cut with a knife.
2. The base. It comes bent a little bit, making the model pitch forward - easy fix with a pair of needle nose pliers. There is no slotta, just a small, integral base, but perfect for putting on anything you like. I plan of pinning them to metal 30mm bases and using greenstuff or putty to blend it in.
3. The sword. Easily straightened and thick enough that it won't break, and looks the business of massive damage.
4. The pose. It's so cool. I went in with a friend, and we each got five models. I plan of pinning back banners on the leaders. They look incredibly good grouped together now that I'm working on them.
5. Andy's customer service rocks. Buy his models.