Chronopia > Painting & Terrain

Orion's workbench

(1/5) > >>

orion098:
I've been debating for a long time what to use for Devout blood hunters.  Recently I came across Leviathan Dragon brood riders again and decided to make the plunge.  Picked up 7 of them and some bits from the war store. 

Here's the dragon brood rider. . . pretty good scale for a size 2 model, and has a similar "chronopia" feel to it.  Didn't really care for the head.  Not "devout" enough for my taste.  The miniature also comes with a spear, but the blood hunter has javelins, sword and shield.

Here's some examples of the bits from The War Store.  Right handed sword, head, and simple "milliput" epoxy putty "javelin quiver".

orion098:
Here's a group of three ready and primed.  I'm pretty happy with the results.  Open to suggestions for a paint scheme, that's always hard for me to get something I can actually do myself, and like it.

Here's the leader with a Tormented and Necromancer I painted probably over 10 years ago.

Warlord:
Very cool!

Manic _Miner:
 Nice idea about using the Leviathan pieces.Good conversions too.

I had thougth that the Celtos pieces in the link below would be great proxy's for them too.

http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/Celtos/Army%20and%20Unit%20Packs/CLTP-415.html

Daargrim:
I've seen these models before and wasn't a huge fan....but the conversion with the new heads and the swords completely changes the look.  They came out really good!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version