Author Topic: Lets Get this trash Talk Started!  (Read 38028 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Lets Get this trash Talk Started!
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 06:07:57 PM »
Neither game of choice, points of your choosing nor fungus-laden cheese presented, the savoriness of your tears of defeat will feed me through the weekend.

Bill, I look forward to teaching you how to play Lexicons of Dueling.

Masher, I know your true weakness, now.  Jack-soaked grey matter is a bonus to me, not a penalty.

Kanjo, if there's anything that Bauhaus has in abundance, it's more coal for the fire.  This time, we'll be wearing our flame-retardant suits.

Phil, bring as many dragons, Red Dragon Inn, Dragon magazine and a dress (can' go draggin' without one).

Tim...squirrel!

If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Doompup

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 03:41:07 AM »
Wear all of the flame-retarded clothing you like; we shall bring the Capitolian tradition of the barbecue.
"I love the smell of roasting Cog in the morning!"

One another non-trash talk note, those are some serious cheese steaks you get every year. I'm looking forward to that almost as much as the games.

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 01:18:24 PM »
Good thing Steve G is gonna be there.  I'll need someone in a little frilly dress to serve me drinks.
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 07:14:29 AM »
Sigh, and rugged tear of joy is seen

Awesome dave, I will drown you in them...Hold it, not the way I wanted to say that!

Cool stuff. I am just excited and wanted to share energy, I have finished my Ilian & Brotherhood Army after all these years and Am almost done with My Mishima. Both armies will have one or two really nice squads of previously unseen troops that I found perfect Proxies for.

I found a dip technique and got good at it, I painted 100+ models in 6 hours over three days...and they look good.

I also have Damian coming I gave him all my Bauhaus under the guise of generosity (Insert James Bond villain laugh here). His only debt to have them painted for Talamania. He will know the game before he shows and I bring new sacrifice to our Talamanian altar.

Um, Dave, beating me at my own game, sadly is not tough, I've only won like five times. My demo karma keeps me from winning. But I will have enough decks to play with a slew of you guys at once, you will love the arena style fight, it came out great.  And thanks by the way!

Only a little over a month away brothers! I will be there Thursday and the bloodletting shall begin early of Friday!

Is there a day between now and then that we can hang, even if it is locals, to do some more painting!

Be Well you Inglorious Bastards!
Bill
We are all who we say we are. So long as our actions are the same as our words.

Mishima prophet

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 10:34:29 AM »
Good thing Steve G is gonna be there.  I'll need someone in a little frilly dress to serve me drinks.

Son of a ....... boy best bring your tassled nipple pasties.
That pole in daves basement aint gonna work itself.
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 10:48:57 AM »
Masher, I know your true weakness, now.  Jack-soaked grey matter is a bonus to me, not a penalty.

Some Call it a weakness, I call it strength.
You'll be unable to second quess my Liquor induced tactics.
Like some drunken Romell I'll command my forces to blitzkerig across the table
crushing all before them!
then I'll drink my jake & coke from the skulls of your fallen soliders
Ha!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 11:03:54 AM by masherking »

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 12:41:16 PM »
ROGL ;D

Mishima prophet

Offline mooseduncan99

• This Space For Rent...
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 01:52:03 PM »
Hello ladies and gentleman. You might remember me as the FNG from last year's Mania. I'm probably still at that same skill set, but i've learned a few things that I think will help me this year.

1. Thom will beat you in anything, simply by staring at you and smiling. (C'mon, you named the event after the fella, it's gotta be good karma to kiss his bum a little bit)

2. Josh is my favorite gamer right now. If someone were to market gamer hockey jerseys, i'd get his name on mine. I'm a fan ;)

3. Dodge is my least favorite gamer. I'd buy his jersey too, it would just say "loaded dice" on the back. Just sayin'

4. Tim is cool to play with, because he is easily distracted by shiny objects and movement questions.

5. Then there's Dave. Poor guy, I actually feel bad for him. I go to his house to game, eat his food, drink his liquor, harass his family, even take control of the remote on occasion. He's always teaching me new games for the big weekend, and I just keep beating him. In everything. Board games, miniatures, card games, video games, the list goes on. I don't take the pleasure from it that I should because I know i'm just setting myself up for failure. When Talamania comes around, the guys who actually know what they're doing are gonna beat me half to death. I hope he gets some comfort from the other guys doing what he can't. I hope a better finish in the chariot race will be a positive for him as well.

In all seriousness though, I can't wait to see you all again. Last year was awesome, I know this will be better. Talk to you in a few weeks.

~Moose

PS - I'll be running the Hungry Hungry Hippos tournament out on the porch for anyone interested. Peace!
Moose Duncan, Talamania's first and only Connect Four tournament director...

Homebase: The fightin' city of Boothwyn, PA

Offline mooseduncan99

• This Space For Rent...
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 01:57:42 PM »
I almost forgot.....

Tim!

Squirrel!

Moose Duncan, Talamania's first and only Connect Four tournament director...

Homebase: The fightin' city of Boothwyn, PA

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 04:33:58 PM »
Must finish some painting!!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 03:48:23 PM »

Son of a ....... boy best bring your tassled nipple pasties.
That pole in daves basement aint gonna work itself.

I thought your sister had it reserved all weekend...  better tell her to bring extra garter belts, I'm bringin' lots of singles.
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 05:44:43 AM »
I don't even know how I am going to get work done today.

Super pumped for this weekend.

I have to say, as I have in the past, this group of rules lawyers and nere-do wells is the finest crew of gaming buddies a person could ever hope for. You are all the best and this weekend will probably be more awesome than those previous. (only those who will be missing would make it better).

Now that I have said my heartfelt gratitude for having a crew to game with like this...

I am going to make you cry Dave, weep like a child. I will give a a proper excuse to remain inebriated for the weekend, so you can dull the pain of your 2500pt smackdown. And to show you how hardcore this is going to get, the bet is on. One sixpack of good micro brew bought by the loser!

Yeah, I can smell your fear already.....

Shut up masherking....Your next....

Mishima prophet

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 07:19:34 AM »
I don't even know how I am going to get work done today.

Super pumped for this weekend.

I have to say, as I have in the past, this group of rules lawyers and nere-do wells is the finest crew of gaming buddies a person could ever hope for. You are all the best and this weekend will probably be more awesome than those previous. (only those who will be missing would make it better).

Now that I have said my heartfelt gratitude for having a crew to game with like this...

I am going to make you cry Dave, weep like a child. I will give a a proper excuse to remain inebriated for the weekend, so you can dull the pain of your 2500pt smackdown. And to show you how hardcore this is going to get, the bet is on. One sixpack of good micro brew bought by the loser!

Yeah, I can smell your fear already.....

Beer on is on the line..... this S**t jsut got real

Shut up masherking....Your next....

LOL

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:23:54 AM by masherking »

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2012, 06:30:28 AM »
IT'S FRIDAY HEFFERS!!!!!

"And so it begins"
Pack those tissue ladies.... for all those shame tears!!!!
might want to burn your dice now and save yourselves the trouble later.
muhahahahahaahahahaha!!!!

dave, the jersey crew will be rolling in around 830 -ish tonight ...give or take

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2012, 09:28:06 AM »
I never take; only give. :-*
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!