Author Topic: Lets Get this trash Talk Started!  (Read 38047 times)

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
Lets Get this trash Talk Started!
« on: March 30, 2012, 06:55:30 AM »
OK Guys. lets not wait til the last minute to get wired about stuff. The posts of returning heroes and the fellowship of the cheezesteak have got me to posting.

OK lets get started.

1) We will be playing a new game called Lexicons of Dueling at the event. And since it will have not been done printing, you will be forced to play with the designers pre print decks. That is how cool you guys are. (by the way it is a great drinking game)

2) There will be a presentation of Reign of Fire and a REALLY cool terrain set-up for it. Again, cause you are the best, you get the best.

3) I have just completed painting my brotherhood army, 40+ models. I may have used a partial dip technique, but they look great, so one new fully painted army to face!

4) I have completed the rest of my Ilain forces that have been sitting around unpainted. Now I have 3 apes, 2 maximum units of templars, 2 max 2 min of wheeled templars and a whole lot of children. There will be a GIANT battle on of the days, if any of you have the stones to throw against my ladies.

5) Mishima are in the works, and I have some units that have not been seen before, took some time to find perfect proxies, I think you will be pleased. Unless you are going against them.

6) Custom Unit cards sealed in laminate. With custom art. One of the awards of the weekend will be for an army to get a set of these. Once you see them I know you will get a kick out of them.

Lets get wired! Post your Trash or Up talk NOW!

Really looking forward to seeing you guys, when stuff calms down I am sure LInda and I will be down there sooner, but until then...Have at THEE!
We are all who we say we are. So long as our actions are the same as our words.

Mishima prophet

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Lets Get this trash Talk Started!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »
First off, there's no "z" in CHEESESTEAK.  If you're using the type of cheeze that comes from a can, you may as well be from Jersey.

Secondly, I believe the trash talk was started, here; Jibba?

As for these silly Illian forces of which you speak, I have but one question:  Did you, in fact, get new dice?  Unless they're of the type used by those who need "assistance," it matters not how well your army is painted, built or maneuvered.

;)
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 06:41:47 PM »
Ohh now were picking on Jersey, like the Jersey shore show wasn't bad enough.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Doompup

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 11:03:27 AM »
Speaking of melted cheese, how about those Vulkans in the swamp? 1 good flamethrower shot......   ;)

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 12:18:45 PM »
OMG it started already? Oh well. There is cheese in cheesteak no chez whiz that is for sure. Provolone is the best imho. As for cheesy how about an army with 6 orcas? (2 of them flamers) now that would be some hot melted cheese.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:23:35 AM by luckyone »
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 04:03:42 PM »

Jersey should be used to collateral damage, by now.  Of the three states that border it, only Delaware can claim a lower aggregate per capita IQ.  (Don't worry, they won't get the insult.)
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 04:05:57 PM »
Speaking of melted cheese, how about those Vulkans in the swamp? 1 good flamethrower shot......   ;)

Oh, now the FNG wants to play; okay...

The reason that there is a West Virginia is because Virginia didn't want to be known as the "Delaware of the Mountains."  ;D

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 09:56:35 PM »
sorry there must have been a jet flying by your house could'nt here you
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 08:22:29 AM »
Spelling, not my best skill. Got me, well played.

Don't brag too hard, my Mishima laid a hammer with the brotherhood teamup, My stuff will look great giving or taking the beating, so hah! (don't know if I came out on top on that one)

WOW, everybody has to go for the retarded step children of Jersey (Jersey shore show). Sigh. Easy shot, low score.

Looking forward to making you eat those words Dave....it is on!

Holy crap I miss you guys!

Mishima prophet

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 08:25:01 AM »

Jersey should be used to collateral damage, by now.  Of the three states that border it, only Delaware can claim a lower aggregate per capita IQ.  (Don't worry, they won't get the insult.)

You lost me at aggregate dude.

The entire Capitol Army.

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 08:26:02 AM »

Oh, now the FNG wants to play; okay...

The reason that there is a West Virginia is because Virginia didn't want to be known as the "Delaware of the Mountains."  ;D

Someone mentioned a family reunion?
The entire Capitol Army.

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
YAY! That's my crew!

Mishima prophet

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 12:12:13 PM »
Hello Ladies

I thought we were smacktalking!
It be time to get Val out ...or give my old Demigonus army a spin ( christ its been ages)
I will also be bring Heavy Gear.
So bill unless you still hurt'n from your last game bring your hover tanks....you skirt.

Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline dane

• Board Member
  • The Board
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 07:11:10 AM »
Haha! Masher, you is in fo' it.

I have a few more goodies then what I painted at the con to play at the con. You will be facing more options then before, tempted to get Joe to come to the talamania, he would have a good time.

You are gonna be squealing by the time I'm done with you Kung Flu!

Got some new stuff coming for the Brotherhood too, found something to rock world with!

Dave, you cheezy sob (son of a buttnugget) make the meanest army you ever got complained about, and I will tool you clean up and down the tristate area. When I'm done I'm gonna call ya sooki. Loser buys a six of lager. That good enough for ya? Step up brother and face my wrath! Name the points and I'll meet you at that number. I will be there Thursday Night, So Friday morning we can start this with a Bang, sound good?

NEXT?

Mishima prophet

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 07:10:50 AM »
Well ... damn.
It's on!
Should see if joe & blake
Want to game. They'll have good time.
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey