Chronopia > Painting & Terrain

Conversion Showoff!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Morfdoggs:
Hey everybody, is there going to be any postings? Just wondering if my brother and I are going to have to pick up ya'lls slack ;D I will post a Swamp Goblin spearman drummer and standard(not much to the stan.) and a Mantis Guard Champion (holy hell was this guy hard) As for Dan he made a Firstborn avatar and maybe something else. Maybe we can raise some spirits, so I would encourage anyone who can enter to do so. Well Good luck to any who may enter.

joshuaslater:
Please post Morf.  I would like to see your conversions.  My be-mohawked Elf WIP was not shown a lot of love and my enthusiasm may have taken a hit with the license woes, but I'll post him anyway before the end of the month.  I know how lame that sounds missing my own "deadline".  Hopefully the forum will stay around a little longer to allow us to hang here.

Cheers.

Morfdoggs:
I am not sure if we'll be able to post pics today, as we have to borrow the digi. But if ya'll wait we each wipped up something special, and I am not saying :P.

joshuaslater:
Excellent Morf.  I posted my Elf Conversion WIP on another thread, but I think we die hards got overlooked in light of recent events.  Take all the time you want.  If our forum goes down, we can post on Minirealms.  It would be good to keep the fires burning somewhere.  Cheers.

Manic _Miner:
Hi
 At the moment I am working on a Dwarf Torkha model and will post a picture or two when I get it finished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version