Author Topic: Good Traders  (Read 260193 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Good Traders
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »
I got my package from Manic Miner today. Thank you sir. Karma and good wishes to you.

In addition to the 3 rivet Bull proxies I may be able to use the riders to make Ogre Deathseekers if I can find heads to use.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 07:52:44 PM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
Hope all was to satisfaction.  I still feel that I owe you a better trade, so if there is anything that you are still looking for, please, let me know.

The Heretic Legionnaires were half Legionnaires and half Dissidents, but I can trade the Dissidents for stuff. I am satisfied but if it will make you feel better I will update my trade list on Sunday. If you want to get me something else it will be on there.

Will do, dude.  Sorry, I thought that they were all Heretics.  I will keep my eyes peeled for more.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2007, 08:04:55 PM »
Don't worry about it I think I have all the Heretic Legions I need.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2007, 07:18:05 PM »
My apologies to MadBrad. His package arrived promptly but I somehow failed to list him here when it arrived. I am honored to give the Topkick Seal of Approval  to him as a "Good Trader"  ;D

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2007, 10:13:16 AM »
This is to say that Joshua Slater has come through for me with the Chronopia Desert Wolves,Wolf Clan Scouts and a Swamp Goblin Shaman on foot.They have taken thier time in arriving but they did.So this is to say Thanks to Joshua for getting them for me.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2007, 12:53:31 PM »
Man, they must've sent it on a ship; that only took about fo'eva'!!!!!!  I was sick with anxiety over whether those angry Wolves would find a good home and kick ass in Merry Olde England.  Rock on.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2007, 10:49:35 AM »
 I think they night have taken the tunnels to get here.
 Cheers Joshua and Happy Birthday.

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2007, 07:04:57 AM »
Just completed a great trade with Topkick thanks.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2007, 02:09:36 PM »
Thanks for the kind words - You deserve them more than I do. Thanks for the great trade.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »
This program has been interrupted to bring you urgent news!
Thanks to VeezCon SKYNET is now active. With the arrival of our Overseer, Operations can now commence. He is in the armory now tinting his armor to Cybertronic SKYNET Green. The world will be soon run by the only intelligent beings on this sphere, US

Enjoy your dinner
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2007, 03:04:14 PM »
Send me a pic of the final product, none of the ones I took came out well and I want to (sniff) remember.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2007, 04:20:57 PM »
also very interested!
"Don´t anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2007, 07:27:52 AM »
It was similar to the one I sent you only 1) it had a head 2) the right arm was replaced with a pointing finger (a bit of conversion work that I'm really proud of even though it was extremely simple) 3) the left hand had a more suitable weapon.  If you wish, you can send yours back to me for a re-converion and I will bring it up to code so to speak.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2007, 05:56:39 AM »
(Not included in package sent to Phillystalker but would have been if I would have had more time)

VeezCon Personnel Services would like you to meet your new Operations Overseer, Phil™.  Phil is equipped with the latest upgrades and is looking forward to working with you for all your operational needs.  Phil™ is an upgrade on Steve™, who unfortunately fell victim to an unfortunate redesign error that led to him being deleted and reassembled (minus the grey matter).  Phil™, however, shows vast improvements over his counter part with his dynamic leadership (as demonstrated by his pointing finger-a sure sign of a leader) and his portable mortar (courtesy of Warmachine Industries).  Phil™ speaks several languages to include Bauhaus, Capitol and all major regional dialects, Mishiman and Binary.  But wait, there’s more to Phil™ than just a modern combat coordinator and offensive/defensive planner!  On the down time Phil™ loves to get down and is frequently the life of the party with his ability to demonstrate complicated mathematical equations and saying people’s name in binary.  His off-duty hobbies include spread-sheeting, image enhancement, and multi-phase data analysis.  We hope you enjoy Phil™ as much as we did placing him for you.

DISCLAMER 
Do not take Phil™ to parties outside of your immediate working group as he has a tendency to attack guests from rival corporations.  Ensure Phil™ undergoes his daily/weekly/monthly servicing or critical breakdown could occur.  Keep Phil™ away from quicksand.  Do not taunt, tease, or make fun of Phil™ within a 50 meter radius unless his expanded sensor package is down or his self-preservation program may accidentally kick in and he may engage you in combat.  Do not paint green, as it mauy cause Phil™ to go into camouflage/cover/concealment  mode and cease all movement and communications to evade enemy detection.  Use only VeezCom approved paints and painting products.  Avoid speaking to Phil™ excessively in words starting with the “f” sound.  Batteries not included.  Some peripherals may not be compatible with existing Cybertronic™ hardware integrations.  Check with your local distributor for further information. 

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2007, 06:54:38 AM »
I dont find the use of my name that funny! :'( :'( Only kidding Veez. ;D ;D
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69