Author Topic: Good Traders  (Read 255269 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Good Traders
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 06:47:33 PM »
Thanks Veez - got the Razide today. Thanks for the special instructions - it might have gone badly otherwise.  ;D

As we all try to complete our armies we will have to trust each other as we trade amongst ourselves. I vouch for Veez and recommend him highly.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2006, 04:56:51 AM »
I vouch for Veez and recommend him highly.

I don't -Veez is shifty and smells like soup.

Ahem.

Great trade with both Topkick and Meredeth.  I agree wholeheartedly that we have a tight network here.  It's a warm feeling, especially when one considers how few of us there are.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2006, 06:58:58 PM »
As we all try to complete our armies we will have to trust each other as we trade amongst ourselves. I vouch for Veez and recommend him highly.

From what I've seen throughout all the trades here, trust is not even close to being an issue.  Well done folks, well done.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2006, 07:25:25 PM »

From what I've seen throughout all the trades here, trust is not even close to being an issue.  Well done folks, well done.

Gotta admit you are right. We are indeed a unique place on the internet.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 08:21:40 AM »
I've made alot of trades here and have a bunch in the works now. I've found there's no reason not to trust the people i've traded with. This forum has always been about helping each other with questions and getting the mini's we need to complete our armies to keep the game going. It would not be in anyone's interest to ripe someone off do to the self policing this site has. Happy Holiday's, Best Wishes, and Good Trading to all. Phil ;D ;D ;D
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 08:31:05 AM »
yeah, its strange, but in the internet people tend to trust..

think about ebay. in germany paypal is rarely used, and you just send the money normally.
300+ purchases and 0 problems for me!..

cuīs
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 09:02:31 AM »
That's awesome, Aldrien.  I wish many more pleasant exchanges for you!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2006, 09:45:02 AM »
It appears I have used bad phrasology to describe my trade with Veez. I did not mean to imply that there were people here who could not be trusted. I meant to encourage the continued spirit of trust and cooperation.  I apologize to anyone who took it differently and was offended.

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2006, 01:53:54 PM »
well, continued good/trust implies the possibility of bad..

but seariousely, I (personaly/imo) belive that you take the fear of insult to far.
I really canīt imagine, that anyone could be insulted by this post.. really..
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2006, 03:56:12 PM »
yeah, its strange, but in the internet people tend to trust..

think about ebay. in germany paypal is rarely used, and you just send the money normally.
300+ purchases and 0 problems for me!..

cuīs

I think paypal is popular more for its convenience that its trustworthiness.  I originally did all my trades in money orders but paypal is just faster.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2006, 04:03:24 PM »
I use Paypal or Postal Money Order.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2006, 02:25:23 PM »
Figs arrived today from Dragon62 - Thanks Phil. Karma to ya bro. I hope yours arrive soon.

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2006, 05:28:14 PM »
wmeredith is a great trader, got his stuff today. :)
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »
To:  Dragon52
Per our conversation, the Capitolian has arrived safely as has "the assistant".  Both will be undergoing training soon.  I hope your new friends have arrived safely as well.

Anderson

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2006, 07:05:41 PM »
Hello.

Had a GREAT, trade with jibbajabbawocky. I need to find that man some more stuff .

wmeredith.
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.