Author Topic: Forums back up notice?  (Read 6755 times)

Offline Alxbates

Forums back up notice?
« on: February 08, 2006, 07:36:10 AM »
Maybe one of the EE staffers could put a new notice in the news page, saying that the forums are back up and running?  The news page still says that they're down  ("but will be back up in 48 hours").

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline chribu

• Keeping track of all the answers
Re: Forums back up notice?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 07:44:09 AM »
i got real worried the other day when they went down... :o

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 08:17:39 AM »
I could even feel the withdrawal...it must have been that way when Josh quitted smoking...
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Offline Catinator

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 10:53:49 PM »
Yepp, it would be good to see a note "Forums are back and running" or similar. Many people would not even try to access the Forums after reading the news.

You might not want to add that the "casting pots are broken and it could have an effect on orders" even if other smaller companies do.

And I`m very curious about the new greens (only a WIP Troll is on the forum as well). If you can help it, add them to the Green Gallery and post it on the news page as well.

Just my 2 cents.

Greetings,

Catinator

Offline semai99

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 12:04:41 PM »
Yepp, it would be good to see a note "Forums are back and running" or similar. Many people would not even try to access the Forums after reading the news.

You might not want to add that the "casting pots are broken and it could have an effect on orders" even if other smaller companies do.

I've got to agree with you on both points, its been over a week and it still states the forums are down they might have lost a lot of traffic and potential guests which could trun into buyers of the products what better way to gauge a game than to check out the forums for the interest it creates amongst the gaming population.

Also a small note about the casting pots might be handy so you could say email before ordering just to check availalblity which will save a lot of hassle and tension in the long run. ie Why hasn't my ordered arrive yet? emails  which could cause people to advertise the fact on other forums so loosing more potential customers.

I advertised the fact that the forums were up on the miniatures page the other day as I know some members visit there to.
I came, I saw, I ran away