Author Topic: The Second Corporate wars: A community warzone Map Campaign  (Read 10941 times)

Offline hammer326

• Sieg Hail!
    • The official Shattered Verse Wargames forum!
Hey everybody, been awhile since I posted so I thought I'd toss up a thread and contribute something simultaneously :D

As some of you knew, I coordinate a Warzone campaign that has been stagnant for the last few months, and I am posting this as a sort of "call to arms" to one and all of the warzone community. You can find out all about the campaign and its mechanics via the link below, though the remainder of this post shall serve as a crash course into the action.

http://shatteredverse.forumotion.com/f34-warzone

As the title says this is an online map campaign- you and your group can fight all your own battles under whatever banner you desire(for now we're canon warzone- thats the only limitation I can think of), but people from all over can fight alongside or against you, for a truly global wargame. We created a 40k campaign almost 2 years ago on very similar ideals and recently discovered it was still going as of about 4 months back.

PLEASE post ANY questions here or there(link), and just generally get in on the fun!

Till next time,
Hammer.

Offline hammer326

• Sieg Hail!
Re: The Second Corporate wars: A community warzone Map Campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 09:22:45 PM »
I can see the interest is building exponentially so I'll be shutting this whole thing down for awhile unless anyone's interested..

Offline Petru5

• Keeping eastern KC an UWZ!!!
    • Conn-Man Games blog
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 08:28:27 PM »
Don't dismay, friend.  These boards tend to wax and wain.  They're currently in the 'wain' phase. 

I don't have anyone to play WZ against here...yet.  I'm sure as soon as I *finally* paint my figs, I'll have my gaming buds throw down, but until then, I'm 'out'.
"Game over, man! Game over!"
-Private Hudson

Offline hammer326

• Sieg Hail!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »
lol I hear that- got 3 armies of crap to do this month. thanks!