Author Topic: Philly Peeps, I has a question  (Read 9023 times)

Offline Glenn M

Philly Peeps, I has a question
« on: June 20, 2011, 10:20:04 AM »
Hey, a friend of mine really wants to visit her brother in Perkasie, but doesn't want to drive down alone, if I go with her over a 3-day weekend, any chance anyone would want to snag me so I can game with you for a few days?  Realistically, I just don't want to be a burden to her while she's hanging with her brother.  The other issue is I'd have no place to stay, so I'd need lodging.  She doesn't have a particular date picked out yet.

Lemme know,
Glenn

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Philly Peeps, I has a question
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 12:10:34 PM »
Depends on the date, Glenn.  Vacations, family plans, work, etc.  No way for me to be able to say yay or nay without a timeframe.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 01:15:52 PM »
I completely understand that. I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to put me up.  Anyways, I will ask her to try and figure out when she'll want to, it'll likely not be till August at the earliest though.  I was going to attempt to time it with Talamania, but life got in the way.

Offline Lancelot

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 06:45:46 AM »
Perkasie eh? Thats my old hometown! Graduated from Pennridge and all. If you dont mind two cats ill see what i can do.

Offline Glenn M

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 12:29:40 PM »
I talked to her briefly, it would most likely be this fall if it occurs.  I will only be going with her if her BF is unavailable as I really don't have any desire to be a hassle for anyone.  Dates may take a while to find out, but I'll send PM's as soon as I know something.