Author Topic: MIA Figs  (Read 13386 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
MIA Figs
« on: May 17, 2011, 01:11:31 PM »
I believe that Doompup has left a poor Mishiman behind.  No worries.  He'll be thoroughly interrogated, and re-educated to the Bauhaus ways.

Let me know if you need me to send him to you, Kanjo.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Doompup

Re: MIA Figs
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 08:23:51 PM »
Really? That man is a deserter! Have your way with him. Actually, I don't recollect leaving one. There was one missing some pieces in my trade box; maybe someone looked at him and set him down. I'll check my stuff, but if it is him, there is no dire need for him. You can keep him, or I'll pick him up next year.
thanks.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 05:35:51 AM »
I'll gladly hang on to him until next year.  I believe it is a Bushido Leader model.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 05:38:56 AM »
I also have someone's UWZ Rulebook (non-spiral bound).  In the book is a bookmark - a Chronoscope blister card labeled, Toad, Punk Rock Drummer.

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 04:16:21 PM »
That sounds like 1 of the Steve's Dave, and thanks again for opening your home for a most excellent weekend of gaming.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 02:24:43 AM »
That sounds like 1 of the Steve's Dave, and thanks again for opening your home for a most excellent weekend of gaming.

I'll see steve this weekend and see if
he's missing a book (I have mine)
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful