Author Topic: Italian house rules  (Read 4020 times)

Offline Pollo

Italian house rules
« on: May 02, 2011, 08:59:17 AM »
...As the subject says!
I'd like to share them with you. Our "modding" is a work in progress, so they will surely grow.  The primary goals of these rules are to render more useful some models that do not see much play, to "fill some holes" and to adjust some points that many players complained about. I hope you appreciate our efforts.
--

"Required 8-12" units:
Units that are “required 8-12” are “required 6-12” instead.

Camouflage:
This ability imposes a -1 RC, when Firing, and a -Lvl LD, when Spotting, to enemy models that target models in Cover or in MP with this ability, or their Unit Card.

Demolition Training:
Models with this ability can be equipped with Remote Detonator, adding to their PC the cost of the equipment (2 pts). It is considered a load-out.

Paradeploy:
The template can be no closer than 2'' from terrain taller than 2'' in height.
Any model that would not land on top of terrain has 2 actions remaining. Models that miss the template have a -4 LD for their status check.

Shadow Walk:
The PW check is not required. Spending one Action to Concentrate, and the following Action to execute the movement, a model with this ability can be moved undetected to any point up to 6’’.

Vehicle Reverse Driving:
A Vehicle that wants to move in reverse must first be stationary for at least 1 action (same for shifting from reverse to forward). Then it can move backward at his normal MV. During Reverse Driving the Driver cannot make CC or RC attacks.
Flying Vehicles cannot move in reverse.

Vehicle Movement Direction:
It must be indicated with a marker.When the Vehicle stops, the marker is removed.
At the beginning of the game, and until its first activation, a Vehicle is considered stationary. So its first Move action may be in reverse.
If its Driver assumes Wait status, the Vehicle stops. After a Driver loses its Wait status without having used the Wait action, or after the Driver uses its Wait Action not moving the Vehicle, the Vehicle is considered to have been stationary for 1 action.

Bauhaus Vulkans:
They are Support Unit of the Bauhaus Support list, and not Elite Unit.

Apocalypse:
It is a Focused power. Only one model per army can have this power.

Victory Points:
Victory Points are so calculated:
100% enemy models killed, lost or unhinged
50% enemy models broken
25% enemy models panicked
25% enemy models reduced to half or less their Wounds
25% enemy Units completely destroyed
If the difference in Victory Points between two players is less than or equal to 5% of the format points, the game is a draw.
Players who concede or abandon the game gives to their adversary 100% of their remaining troops, in addiction to every point already won by the adversary.

Thick wood:
Terrain considered thick wood is Rough Terrain, and models within are constantly under Soft Cover. A LOS that starts from or passes through a point within thick wood is blocked after 3'', if that LOS crosses for 3'' or more the thick wood zone.

Movement and LOS inside buildings:
To enter a building, it requires 1 action to open the door and step into. The door remains open until a model shuts it (1 action required).
Floors are always linked by vertical ladders (no Falling check required when Climbing them).
To trace a LOS through a loophole or a trapdoor, either the acting model or its target must be adiacent to that loophole/trapdoor.

--
I will update the post with other rules in the next days.
If you want to follow our discusssions, you can visit us on http://forum.mcic.it.

P
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:35:41 PM by Pollo »

Offline micmellon

Re: Italian house rules
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 01:13:41 AM »
Your wish is my command.  ;D

A new Topic exists!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:27:16 AM by micmellon »
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline Pollo

Re: Italian house rules
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »
Micmellon, probably you should open a new topic... I am really curious about house rules of other communities, but this topic is about Italian house rules. ;) And I still have to update it! :'(