Author Topic: Consultant / Advisor  (Read 3983 times)

Offline kvaerne

• @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Consultant / Advisor
« on: April 29, 2011, 04:03:38 AM »
Hi
What units''Consultant / Advisor can deploy''the Cartel?
 They can deploy''Vermin APC '' ?
 Thanks

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Consultant / Advisor
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »
If you understand the rules for Consultants and Advisors, you are able to field a Vermin APC.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:13:16 AM by dmcgee1 »
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline micmellon

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 02:35:38 AM »
The question has to be asked the other way around in my opinion.

It was clearly answered in the past and for most corporations it is clearly defined who can take which advertisers and consultants.

But I found nothing about Cartel, Brotherhood and the Dark Eden tribes. I think they are all special cases.

The Cartel is independent. There are two possibilities: They can use all members of the Cartel (Capitol, Bauhaus, Imperial, Cypertronic, and Mishima) or none. Maybe they could take the tribes and Brotherhood, too. But ad least the Brotherhood sounds strange for me.

The Brotherhood is similar like the Cartel. They are totally independent but no member of the Cartel. Do they have advertisers and consultants at all?

The Dark Eden Tribes are no part of the Cartel, too.  Do they have advertisers and consultants at all? Can they take the corporations as advertisers and consultants?
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 04:13:00 AM »
I spoke too quickly on this issue, and have stricken my original answer.

Consultants and Advisors are lsited on each factions Organization and Buying Criteria page:
 - Capitol; p. 159
 - Bauhaus; p. 199
 - Imperial; p. 247
 - Mishima; p. 293
 - Cybertronic; p. 337
 - Brotherhood; p. 373
 - Cartel; p. 408

If there is no mention of consultants and/or advisors, then the faction may not use them.  Otherwise, it is explicitly stated how they may be used.

Thanks, micmellon.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline micmellon

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 05:50:10 AM »
Dear KVAERNE,

just do it the other way around. It would take (if it would be allowed but it isn't) you three support slots to field a Vermin.

Play Imperial and take the first support to field the Vermin.
Take the second and maybe the third to field the Cartel unit you need.

I don't know you detail plans but maybe it works that way around  ;)
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night