Author Topic: Japan Quake Relief Mishima Army  (Read 97601 times)

Offline Horned Owl

• Hoot!
Re: Japan Quake Relief Mishima Army
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 01:16:16 AM »
Friend of mine is ****ed that Ebay wouldn´t let him play. Bids from Germany weren´t accepted. But he says he´ll donate €80 (which was as far as he was prepared to go) directly to the Red Cross, so no harm´s done.

Congratulations on the final bid of $127! But then, that army is huge, and very nicely painted. It could have commanded much more, especially if I see that someone bid about the same on a single squad of Space Wolves, or $360 on a mere 25 Space Marines! Seriously, what gives?
"How was I supposed to know he was an unarmed man? His back was to me."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 06:09:09 PM »
Well to be honest, Ebay is driven by demand and demand is low.  Didn't help that the pictures of individual figures that I uploaded dropped out for some reason.

Still, the important part is that we have all learned that Ebay sucks. Oh and the money helped the Japanese.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Steel Rabbit

• On A Roll Games
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 08:27:12 AM »
Well, I thought it was a great idea, and I'm glad that it made it into the triple digits. Good on ya Veez!

Offline Horned God

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2011, 08:08:56 AM »
I would have bought his army and given you more than 127. I'd probably had bid up to 300 or so (maybe more if needed) Oh well,