Author Topic: Directions from the closest cluster of hotels to Dave's  (Read 15929 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Directions from the closest cluster of hotels to Dave's
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 06:45:03 AM »
I sent some edits to Google maps regarding one-way streets and whatnot (4th Ave is not one-way out to Route 420).

Hopefully, they make the corrections soon, so that you can actually use the software to get slightly more accurate directions to my house (not that the current directions won't get you there, it's just that turning onto 4th Avenue and heading into my neighborhood is a bit easier than going out to Chester Pike).
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
Re: Directions from the closest cluster of hotels to Dave's
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 09:30:24 AM »
Your goggle link isn't working for me.
Do you by chance the address and/or
phone number of closest hotel to you.

So far as it stands
nj crew will be Brian, me, steve, and our
friend Josh.
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.