Author Topic: The Forge of Ice Catalog!  (Read 43596 times)

Offline Alxbates

The Forge of Ice Catalog!
« on: January 22, 2011, 06:54:38 PM »
Man, that sounds pretentious.  How about "The list of stuff that I've got for sale"...?  ...  nah, too awkward.  Catalog it is!

Please don't reply to this thread - I will be posting and editing this thread to act as a complete list of the itmes I have for sale, updating it as I add things to the list.  I've decided to start a separate thread so I can directly link to it more easily than I can the multiple posts in my blog thread.  Here we go!

The Forge of Ice Catalog:

FOI 000’s – Terrain
FOI 100’s – Animals
FOI 200’s – Accessories
FOI 300’s – Weapons
FOI 400’s – Shields
FOI 500’s - Monsters

Primitive Hide Tents:

FOI 001 - is roughly oval in shape, 3 1/8" long at its longest point, 2½" wide at its widest point, and 1" tall at its tallest point.

FOI 002 - is roughly triangular in shape, 3 3/8" long, 2" wide, and 1½" tall at the tallest point.

FOI 003 - is roughly rectangular on its base, 3½" long, 2½" wide, and 1 3/8" tall.

FOI 004 - is roughly triangular, 4" long, 2½" wide at the widest point, and 1½" tall at the tallest point

Tents all sculpted by Dan Martinez

Tents are $8.50 each, or $32.00 for the set of four.

Peafowl!  And I can't use their common name, because the profanity filter edits out the last half of the word...

FOI 101 – Peahen – $3.00 - the female of the species!  About ½ an inch tall from the bottom of her base to the top of her crest, and Ύ of an inch long from the tip of her tail to the tip of her beak.

FOI 102 – Male Peafowl with tail at rest.  - $4.00 - ½ an inch tall from the bottom of the base to the top of the crest, 1 7/8 inches long from the tip of the beak to the tip of the tail.

FOI 103 – Male Peafowl with tail on display.  - $5.00 - The tail is about 1 Ύ across and 1 Ύ high.  He’s just over ½ an inch long from the tip of his beak to his rear.

Peafowl all sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

You can buy all three birds as a set for $11.00.

FOI 201 – Paleolithic Venus, modeled on the “Willendorf Venus”.  Just over ½ an inch tall, and about Ό inch wide at her fattest point in the middle.

Venus sculpted by me, Alex Bates.  Cheap, only $1.00!

FOI 301 – Flint-Tipped Spear sprue – $1.50 per sprue - Two spears on the sprue, both are about an 1 ½ long (one is about a 16th longer than the other).  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 302 – Stone Dagger sprue – $1.00 per sprue – Two daggers per sprue, the longer one is about 3/8 of an inch long, the shorter one is about Ό of an inch long.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 303 – Stone Axe & Maul sprue – $1.50 per sprue – Two axes and one maul/club/hammer per sprue.  Both axes are about Ύ of an inch long, and the maul is very nearly a full masculine inch.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 401 – Large Sherden style shield.  - $1.00 - Ύ of an inch across.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 402 – Simple Ancient Shield – $1.00 - 3/8 of an inch wide, Ύ of an inch tall.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 403 – Box Turtle Shell Shield – $1.00 - Approximately ½ an inch across.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 404 – Snapping Turtle Shell shield – $1.25 - 5/8 wide at the widest point in the middle, and Ύ tall at the longest point.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 405 – Old Snapper shield - $1.25 – approximately 5/8 wide at the widest point in the middle, and Ύ tall at the longest point.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 406 – Young Snapper shield - $1.25 – approximately 5/8 wide at the widest point in the middle, and Ύ tall at the longest point.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 501 – Mutant Terror Bird – $16.00 – The bird stands on its own, and is not supplied with a base.  However, I recommend that you mount the figure on a base for stability.  The painted figure shown has been mounted on a 40mm round plastic base.  The Chronopia dwarf is included in the picture for scale reference only.  The Terror Bird stands approximately 2 and 3/8 from the bottom of the foot to the top of the head.  Sculpted by Tyson Rhody.

FOI 502 - Pterro-Man - $8.00 - The Pterro-Man has two different heads - one with mouth open, the other with the mouth closed.  The left arm is a separate piece.  The figure comes with an integral base, but (in my opinion) looks pretty good mounted on a 40mm round base.  The figure stands 32mm tall from the bottom of the base to the top of the neck joint - the separate heads are mounted on a ball joint, and so overall figure height can vary depending on how you position the head.

This picture is of the original sculpture - I'll get a painted picture up as soon as I can.

FOI 507 - Posessed Mummies set - $15.00 - Four posessed mummies!  Tentacles, bursting from within!  The mummies are all in a true 25mm scale, and have very small integral bases - they will need to be mounted on something for game play.  I think they look great on 20mm bases (round or square, either flavor works well!)

Saleesa, Bug-Eyed Lizardmen!

FOI 508 - Saleesa Leader $5.00

FOI 509 - Saleesa Warrior #1 $5.00

FOI 510 - Saleesa Warrior #2 $5.00

All prices are listed in US Dollars.

So... how do you place an order...?

Send me an email at Arcticon2004 AT Yahoo DOT com with a list of the things you want to order, along with your address (so I can figure out the shipping cost), and I'll send you an invoice through Paypal.

If you don't have Paypal, then send me a list of what you want, I'll email you back with a total plus shipping, and you can send me a money order.

The system is a little clunky, but without an online store, it'll do for now, and keeping most transactions though Paypal gives everyone involved a little bit of protection.

-Alex
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:53:01 PM by Alxbates »
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: The Forge of Ice Catalog!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 11:33:55 AM »
Order sent!!
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 07:53:46 PM »
Added a few new items to the list.  Many more to come - soon!
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 08:17:52 AM »
Cool. Great work on these and future models.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.