Author Topic: Empire Chronopia Possibilities  (Read 3207 times)

Offline leutenantbrittan

Empire Chronopia Possibilities
« on: January 09, 2011, 10:53:56 AM »
Hi!

Following on from an earlier post suggesting that I was willing to have a go at sculpting some chronopia themed miniatures in 15mm scale and receiving mixed reviews of the idea I have gone back to the drawing board and instead settled on 10mm scale!

I have currently got a small assortment of dwarves sculpted up and was wondering if people would be interested in me getting them cast. Alas I haven't had chance to photograph them yet but I am planning on starting my own business with a range of 10mm scale fantasy figures and was wondering if theres any interest out there!

For example the current dwarves are boar clan with tusked helmets and heavy armour and will be armed with either swords and shields or an assortment of 2 handed weapons....

I am more than happy to have a go at sculpting up several other clans and beasts, not to mention Chronomancer Knights, Eastern Orcs, Elves and Evil types...

Heres a bit of a rubbish picture of the first test piece, the following miniatures are of a better standard though!

All the best!