Author Topic: Looking for Pictures of Firstborn Buildings  (Read 4565 times)

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
Looking for Pictures of Firstborn Buildings
« on: December 07, 2010, 02:12:13 PM »
I'm looking for pictures of Firstborn buildings. The 1st edition books have some good pictures of buildings/cities for the other races, but there is a definite lack of Firstborn Architecture.

There are two pictures that I know of. One is of a ruining building, I think someone on the site built a piece of terrain that was inspired by it. A ruined gateway if I remember. The other piece is the following one on the Chronopia World site. I don't remember seeing it in any of the books.

From what I can see of the few items, it is all tall and built with very large blocks so as too look powerful and imposing with high peaked curved roofs. I can run with that I guess, but was looking for more. Other than those two sources and the Firstborn Watchtower, does anyone have any references for Firstborn architecture? I want to buid some terrain themed for them and want to match it to any artwork out there.

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
Re: Looking for Pictures of Firstborn Buildings
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 12:33:28 AM »
 Some of the best buildings for the Firstborn were done by Francesco.He was working on a whole town.The pictures that I had seen were great.Not sure if he got it finished though.

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
Re: Looking for Pictures of Firstborn Buildings
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 07:07:17 AM »
I think I found his thread at one time, but if I remember the picture links don't work. I'll see if I can find some again.