Author Topic: warzone revival MN  (Read 9792 times)

Offline ewestphal

warzone revival MN
« on: October 18, 2010, 07:19:35 PM »
check back on this post if you play UWZ and live in/near southern MN/N Iowa/W Wisconsin.  I will be opening my home and garage for a couple game nights around the holidays.  replay if you're interested (for mileage purposes, I am in Blooming Prairie, MN).  I am still learning the game, but LOVE the MC universe and want to do somethign to keep it from languishing. 

Eric

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: warzone revival MN
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 04:44:11 PM »
Leave approximately 30 miles west of Madison WI. Will do a mileage check and post the numbers

Addendum
Miles: 227
Drive Time: 3.4 hrs

Unfortunately the job I am in as a strict blackout period thru the holidays so unless you would be running the games on my normal nights off (Tuesday & Wednesday) I probably couldn't make it
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 04:54:43 PM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline ewestphal

Re: warzone revival MN
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 10:19:07 AM »
Topkick is the only punter.  Well, unfortunately, I am being called away for the holidays  so I can't keep my offer.  Too bad, we could have run a game night Tues or Weds (I work in education).  Best of luck and keep those D20 rolling!