Author Topic: Looking for some Banshees + Vince Diamond  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Horned God

Looking for some Banshees + Vince Diamond
« on: July 24, 2010, 01:55:39 AM »
If someone has some Martian Banshees for Capitol (the old style which are called Division 13) let me know and how many you have.

Also I'd be interested in Vince Diamond too.

I was going to order from Prince August but if you know of any other source let me know. Also ordering from them would reach the minimum so I have no issue with doing that, but if someone has these minis and wants to unload some, and especially if they are painted nicely I'm interested.

Anyone know a U.S. source for them? Sure wish Excelsior didn't stop making these mini's.

How many banshees am I looking for: 8 banshees, + 1 hero + 3 sergeant models. Yes 3 sgt so if you have an extra let me know.

As trade, if you don't want to sell them and if you like painted minis. I have some. For example, I have quite a few professional quality painted minis such as for AD&D. Things like Efreeti and Djinn, and yes they are painted nicely. I have some very nicely painted and detailed halflings, gnomes, little animals, Oni demons, and other assorted things.

In other words, if that option interests you I'll send you pics of things and if you like what you see we can deal and set how much you think something is in trade value. Otherwise I'm willing to just pay cash and pay for the shipping too.