Author Topic: O'Fallon, IL  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
O'Fallon, IL
« on: June 17, 2010, 05:52:32 PM »
Name: Joe Prozinski
State/Province: Illinois
City/Town: O'Fallon
Games Played: All Things Zombie, Dreadball, Chronopia, Star Wars Miniature Battles, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40K, Full Thrust, Babylon 5 ACTA, VOR.
Armies (current points): Devout (?, at least one of every unit except not all varieties of Risen), Firstborn (? at least one of every unit except EE stuff), Sons of Kronos (?, same as above, Dwarves (contents of boxed army and various other units), Stygian (at least one of each unit), Elves (mainly obsidian clan). Tons of Star Wars figs. Empire, Warriors of Chaos, Tomb Kings, and Lizardmen for Fantasy. IG and Eldar for 40K. Almost every faction for B5 ACTA. Shard, Union, Zykhee, Neo-Soviet, and Growlers for VOR. About 250 Zombies and about 40 Survivors. Tons of other stuff.
Additional info (Age/preference of playing area, LGS (Local Gaming Store) hangouts, etc.): 38 years old. Usually play at one of my friends house, but we occasionally play a game of Fantasy at Fantasy Games and Book in Fairview Hts. I haven't played Chronopia since Target went out of business, but the bug has bitten me again and I started assembling and working on my stuff. Currently putting Firstborn stuff together and painting my Devout, when I'm not working on my Empire army. I decided to sell all my Warzone minis and stick with just Chronopia. I always liked it so much more from a miniatures standpoint.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:57:19 AM by Delthos »

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: O'Fallon, IL
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 03:56:10 PM »
Do not sell it before you get a chance to play with one (or more) of the many excellent players who you will find on these boards.  I can say that I have given, sold or traded away some armies that, now, I wish I had not (the flip side of that coin is that I met many players in suich fashion).

Warzone is a fun game made funner by those with whom you play.  There is a veritable army of players in your area - contact them.  Play them.  Then decide.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Delthos

• Evil Polish Guy
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 06:59:47 AM »
I finally decided that I'm just not interested in playing Warzone. I realized I just don't like the Warzone minis as much as I do the Chronopia miniatures. So I'm putting up the last of my Warzone stuff for sale. Keeping the rules, but getting rid of the miniatures. If I ever get a big to play, I'll just proxy my existing non-Warzone figs.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 04:49:02 AM »
Coldthunder lives in Hillsboro, IL and we used to demo for Excelsior. I may be interested in your Warzone figs. Send me a list of what you have and prices for each faction you have. If we come to a deal I will have Coldthunder pick them up. He comes up every few months for a gaming weekend.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890